+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of funds

sheriabhi

Jan 30, 2018
Is it necessary to show the past 6 months balances in the letter given by my bank? My bank clearly syas he cant do that and would only give me the available balance.

rohit.joshi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
You can print out account statements for the past 6 months from online banking and attach those to the letter.
Hi,

What if there are not enough funds in the bank for the last 5 months. Is it going to be an outright rejection, or will a letter explaining them circumstances will work?

MalenaTee

May 8, 2018
Denmark
Is it necessary to show the past 6 months balances in the letter given by my bank? My bank clearly syas he cant do that and would only give me the available balance.
I have the same problem! And my statements are only issued every 3 months, which creates a 1 month gap between now and my last statement and I don't know what to do :(

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi,
Please someone kindly help us with this question:

My husband is the ppal applicant and I (spouse) will be accompanying him.
Regarding the proof of funds requirement, half of the funds are under my name (Fixed Deposits, 6 months term).

How do we have to proceed in order to prove that these FD are available for my husband’s application and he may use them for Canada inmigration purposes.

Thanks in advance,

Reactions: Victor Manuel

RelocateDream

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
You can print out account statements for the past 6 months from online banking and attach those to the letter.
Do I have to print out all the pages of my statements, or just the first (summary) page? I can get that page certified by my bank branch. Do I need to include credit card statements too? Thanks.

Nishita0107

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Do I have to print out all the pages of my statements, or just the first (summary) page? I can get that page certified by my bank branch. Do I need to include credit card statements too? Thanks.

If you have enough funds in your account, just get the POF letter from your bank. That should suffice. I have submitted the POF letter with slightly more funds that required, and it worked for me.