Star Member
May 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question, I have an Arranged Employment in Canada, according to the law I don't have to show proof of funds. What should I answer in question 10 of the Economic Classes - Federal Skilled Worker Form?
N/A or give them an explanation in another sheet of paper?
Plase help me thanks.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elbore said:
Question, I have an Arranged Employment in Canada, according to the law I don't have to show proof of funds. What should I answer in question 10 of the Economic Classes - Federal Skilled Worker Form?
N/A or give them an explanation in another sheet of paper?
Plase help me thanks.
Hi,

I would say just put whatever funds you have and attach the employment offer letter with it as well.

Cheers
Saki

fran6

May 16, 2010
hi guyz, i need ur advice on this issue. am worried about this proof of fund issue. the problem is my account is low on credit because of some deals i ventured into which might not reach fruition till later this year, and i intend putting in my application next month, so am worried and would like to know if the volume of your account has any effect on your chances of being granted the visa and like how much minimum do you recommend i have in it.
thank you all in anticipation.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fran6 said:
hi guyz, i need ur advice on this issue. am worried about this proof of fund issue. the problem is my account is low on credit because of some deals i ventured into which might not reach fruition till later this year, and i intend putting in my application next month, so am worried and would like to know if the volume of your account has any effect on your chances of being granted the visa and like how much minimum do you recommend i have in it.
thank you all in anticipation.
Hi,

You will required to show atleast the minimum amount which is $13801 for 2 ppl. If you show anything less than this their is a chance you might be refused. If you dont have at the moment its fine but try to manage it before sending the statement.

Regards
Saki

fran6

May 16, 2010
saki said:
Hi,

You will required to show atleast the minimum amount which is $13801 for 2 ppl. If you show anything less than this their is a chance you might be refused. If you dont have at the moment its fine but try to manage it before sending the statement.

Regards
Saki
Thank you Saki, however, in this case i am applying for just me, will it be half of $13801?
Again, should i declare on the application form the actual amount i have in my account? All these have me confused, Kindly clarify.
Thank you.