+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds

Hassanghnaim

Jan 5, 2016
Hi, regarding a pof,

I don't have enough cash at the moment, but I will be receiving enough cash just before I land or before I send my pof (someone's owes me 10 grands in my currency that equals to 18k CAD, now that chunk of money will go right away in the bank, how can I explain to them, that the money in the bank that recently been deposited are mine without trouble, is it mandotary to explain to them where to the money came from ?

PoutineLover

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Please create an affidavit/loan agreement and show that you've lent money to them (interest free) and the repayment date. Also, please get the document notarised and that should be enough.

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Hassanghnaim said:
Hi, regarding a pof,

I don't have enough cash at the moment, but I will be receiving enough cash just before I land or before I send my pof (someone's owes me 10 grands in my currency that equals to 18k CAD, now that chunk of money will go right away in the bank, how can I explain to them, that the money in the bank that recently been deposited are mine without trouble, is it mandotary to explain to them where to the money came from ?
Sorry to say that it's not possible. You need to have the required money in your name or spouse name for at least 6 months before you apply to PR. This is because you would need to submit 6 months average balance in bank during pr application. Otherwise, you have a HIGH RISK for rejection due to money. Check more info and suggestion regarding POF here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-complete-way-to-nail-source-of-fund-dilemma-t349224.0.html

Hassanghnaim

Jan 5, 2016
I thought of this, but when I checked this morning with a cousin lawyer, she said we don't do it in Jordan unless the loan is given and witnessed by the court, and I already gave the loan to my friend,
Is there any other way? Probably I can state them as a gift money from my parents, or I sold some of my belongings ?
How can I prove that?

Hassanghnaim

Jan 5, 2016
For gift of deed, does it have to be authorized by the court or lawyer ? Or I can write it down and get signed by me, my father and witnessed by a friend