+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds - received incremental p2p transfers

lamerblue

Jun 28, 2023
Hi there! Please, I need your advice! For the proof of funds, I have an account where I save all the money for the POF... I've been saving this money in the account since 2020, but in order to exchange my currency, I had to go peer-2-peer (P2P) through a digital wallet and exchange my money with someone else. Thus, my statement summary shows several deposits (all of them less than 1000USD) from different people (not friends nor family). Is it worth mentioning this in a LoE? I mean, do you think it would be useful to explain how I obtained the funds? Of course the funds are my personal savings, but I don't know if explaining this would obscure rather than clarify the situation. Please, give me your honest advice. Thank you very much!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi there! Please, I need your advice! For the proof of funds, I have an account where I save all the money for the POF... I've been saving this money in the account since 2020, but in order to exchange my currency, I had to go peer-2-peer (P2P) through a digital wallet and exchange my money with someone else. Thus, my statement summary shows several deposits (all of them less than 1000USD) from different people (not friends nor family). Is it worth mentioning this in a LoE? I mean, do you think it would be useful to explain how I obtained the funds? Of course the funds are my personal savings, but I don't know if explaining this would obscure rather than clarify the situation. Please, give me your honest advice. Thank you very much!
No need to explain in LoE.