+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds: Format of Gift Deed, Affidavit and LOE

bnumng

Jun 27, 2024
Hi all,

Please I received a gift deed from my mum on several cash deposits but unfortunately two out of four of the cash deposits were done by my brother (whom my mum just sent to deposit). How can I go about explaining this in my application, given that the bank statement will have a cash deposit with NY brother's name and my mum as well.

Also I am receiving all money from my mum for my spouse and I, doe sthe gift deed need to mention both our names.

Just to add, my police certificate from my country has residence as UK instead of United Kingdom in full, does that pose a problem please

Thank you

bnumng

Jun 27, 2024
Hi all,

Please I received a gift deed from my mum on several cash deposits but unfortunately two out of four of the cash deposits were done by my brother (whom my mum just sent to deposit). How can I go about explaining this in my application, given that the bank statement will have a cash deposit with NY brother's name and my mum as well.

Also I am receiving all money from my mum for my spouse and I, doe sthe gift deed need to mention both our names.

Just to add, my police certificate from my country has residence as UK instead of United Kingdom in full, does that pose a problem please

Thank you