+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KRahman said:
Hi, i needed to have 12,300 CAD as a single applicant but i couldn't maintain it for months. So i transferred around $8000 cad from my sister yesterday.

1. What are documents will i be needing for POF ?

Are this documents okay ?
- 1. My Bank Certificate mentioning opening and closing date and amount of money present.
- 2. Gift Deed and Bank Statement of My sister for that particular month. ( or should i add source of that fund from her ?)

2. Can i apply straight away or should i keep the fund for a month and then apply ? I still have around 68 days to submit my Eapr.
1 - If your bank failed to provide the average balance of the past 6 months then you should provide bank statements.

2 - Yes, you can apply right away.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
UnleashedFX said:
Is it okay to ask a friend I did work for to give me a company check and for me to deposit it?

I will scan the check before depositing it and obtain a letter stating that I did the project from date x to date y and I got paid for it.

Would that be sufficient?

Thank you!
Yes, it seems that would be okay. The letter should be detailed

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
PeachesAndMaples said:
My bank do not provide for average monthly balance. I have attached bank statements for the last six months. Would it be okay?
Please help me on this.

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
DelPiero07 said:
Yes, it's fine - that's the normal approach when the bank refuses to provide such figure.
Thank you! +1

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
So I don't need to attach bank statements, if many financial certificate has everything including he average balance ?

push1988

Feb 18, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-03-2017
push1988 said:
Hi All,
I had a question: I have 4 fixed deposits in my account- created in June last year- that have enough funds required.
They were created online only.
Now to show PoF, i am taking statement for these 4 stamped/signed from bank.
Do I still need bank statement for last 6 months?
Please help with this guys...
Also, i went to bank today, they said they will give me balance statement that mentions all 4 FDs and their current balance as of date dd/mm/yy.
Is this information sufficient?

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
PF amount can be be wholly withdrawn incase the holder is proceeding abroad for immigration/permanent residency.

However, I have a different situation in this regard. My PF is maintained by my company in form of a trust, therefore I cannot get the certificate from EPF office, India. Now, I can see this fund through my company's portal and take a print out of the same. My question is - Would this print-out with the seal of the trust (just a round stamp without any names or contact details) suffice as a proof??

dexternmn

Feb 27, 2017
Hi, Received ITA on 1 Mar 2017. Finding it hard to completely understand my situation regarding POF.

I have applied as primary applicant, along with spouse. I have maintained Fixed deposits in my name as follows,

1) CAD 5770 - Starting JAN2017 - Duration 390 Days but breakable - This include amount from parents as Gift deed and Normal account transfer from Wife's account
2) CAD 2539 - Starting MAR2017 - Duration 80 days but breakable
3) CAD 1731 - In Provident fund account with proper certificate from Registrar stating purpose.
4) CAD 2308 - This will get accumulated by the time I submit my profile in the form of cash as two months salary. So planning to show last day balance statement with average amount in last six months, and fixed deposit with bank currently.

Below are the funds I have maintained in my wife's name,
1) CAD 5866 - Starting JAN2017 - Duration 390 Days but breakable
2) CAD 3308 - Starting MAR2017 - Its a 5 year old joint with mother, but Transfered to Wife's name after taking NOC from mother.
3) CAD 1635 - In Provident fund account with proper certificate from Registrar stating purpose.

Total I have around CAD 23157 to show.

I have below questions,
1) I am avoiding to show my bank statement as there are many transactions made in 6 months period, because I pay all my bills using this account, and amount was not maintained from long since I have started planning to maintain just before creating profile. Created profile on 13 Jan. So If I show above information without showing bank statement will that suffice ???
2) Since there are transactions where I have got money transferred from my wife from her account, where we have monthly deductions of property loan, and loan is still outstanding for another 3.5 years. Will there be any case they ask to provide wife's statement, and if they finds out about liability which I haven't declare may raise red flag ???
3) As account maintained are not from long time as informed by consultant, will there be problem in accepting these funds as POF ???
4) My consultant is asking me to break the FDs right before profile submission, in order to show liquid cash, according to him, if in FD bond there will be ending date as 2018 which make officer believe that this amount is not liquid. Although all FDs are breakable. Shall I ask my consultant to not create more mess, and let things be as it is ??
5) Do I need any NOC from my wife stating that her funds can be utilized for the purpose of obtaining Permanent resident ????

Please advise on above questions. Thanks.

mayur_dubai

May 8, 2015
If a FD is in Private Bank in India - Laxmi Vilas Bank.

Would it create any problem, Should the FD be in Nationalized Bank.

Can I break the FD and Put it in Nationalized Bank.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
DelPiero07 said:
I work at a bank , so I can make my own letter and stamp it etc. do you Think
This is a problem ?

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Omidahomie said:
I work at a bank , so I can make my own letter and stamp it etc. do you Think
This is a problem ?
Not at all, but make sure the contact person isn't you which would be mentioned on the letter.