+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds - Chase bank statement

Fernando_TheLegend

Oct 24, 2019
Update: I went to another local bank and it issued me 2 letters. 1 Account Summary letter ( which shows current and 12 months balance) 2. Past 6 months statements printed out and signed and stamped by the branch manager. (which showed upward progression in my balance over the last 6 months)

But now my problem is that the last monthly statement stamped by the branch manager has an end date of Nov 5. But, I received quite a few reimbursements and also one gift deed in my account after Nov 5. So, should I take an online printout of transaction activities after Nov 5 showing the gift deed transaction and other legit reimbursement transactions and directly attach them in my application? I can check but I don't think bank can sign and stamp on the transactions that happen after the last statement generated at least that's what he told me.

What do you guys think of the above scenario? What do I do in this case?

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Hello

I am currently outside of the US and cannot go there due to the contingency anytime soon. I think there is a format called "Account Balance Summary" which is the closest thing they give to match IRCC standards. They told me that the only way to get it was by going physically to a branch, which as explained above, it is impossible for me.
I am only able to access my statements online, and I can give those without an issue. Is there going to be any issue if I do this?

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I have a chase account and I am outside USA, I was able to get it online, I quote my answer , i hope it helps:

What I can suggest to you is to send a direct message to Chase online, asking them to make you a letter with the specifications needed and tell them that you can't go yourself to a branch for some reason (what I did) and I was able to get it done.

If you can't one suggestion would be to give them online statement of the last 06 months with a letter of explanation and another letter from Chase saying that they can't provide you with a letter of the last 06 months balance

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
I have a chase account and I am outside USA, I was able to get it online, I quote my answer , i hope it helps:

What I can suggest to you is to send a direct message to Chase online, asking them to make you a letter with the specifications needed and tell them that you can't go yourself to a branch for some reason (what I did) and I was able to get it done.

If you can't one suggestion would be to give them online statement of the last 06 months with a letter of explanation and another letter from Chase saying that they can't provide you with a letter of the last 06 months balance
Thanks! I sent them a "secure message" through the Chase app, hope I get a successful response from them. This is what you did right? To which option did you funnel your request?

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Thanks! I sent them a "secure message" through the Chase app, hope I get a successful response from them. This is what you did right? To which option did you funnel your request?
Sorry didn't see your message, yes I have sent a secure message but I can't remember what I have chosen, anything will do I guess

M11

Dec 7, 2020
Hi @BlindGoku, I am in the same scenario as you. Did you get a reply from Chase? Can you update the thread with what you did? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

JerryBlank

Dec 23, 2021
Hi @BlindGoku, I am in the same scenario as you. Did you get a reply from Chase? Can you update the thread with what you did? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Hello, I am in the same situation, can you tell if you ended up getting a positive response from them?