Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
lovesumi said:
Can my wife use my pf fund as proof of fund in her EE profile
Yes, if you are included in her application as accompanying. The account DOES NOT need to be joint as the previous poster mentioned.

springtip

Jan 7, 2015
Hello Folks,

Are you all DEAD SURE about wife(Principal Applicant) producing husband's liquid funds(savings a/c & FD) as Proof is acceptable to CIC ?
I beg to differ & still think the husband's liquid fund accounts MUST be JOINT ACCOUNT with wife inevitably to be acceptable to CIC. Please think louder & share spring tips with us

Regards
SpringTips

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
springtip said:
Hello Folks,

Are you all DEAD SURE about wife(Principal Applicant) producing husband's liquid funds(savings a/c & FD) as Proof is acceptable to CIC ?
I beg to differ & still think the husband's liquid fund accounts MUST be JOINT ACCOUNT with wife inevitably to be acceptable to CIC. Please think louder & share spring tips with us

Regards
SpringTips
You are correct. CIC explicitly asks for POF from PA so it would be wise to have the funds exclusively with the PA or in a joint account with someone else but, in this case, upload a signed self-declaration from the joint account holder that they have no reservations against these funds being used as POF by the PA.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I have joint account with dad. But all the money is mine. My income. What should be this declaration looking like. On simple paper written and signed by dad. Or it must be authorised from court etc.
thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Hi
I have joint account with dad. But all the money is mine. My income. What should be this declaration looking like. On simple paper written and signed by dad. Or it must be authorised from court etc.
thanks
A simple signed self-declaration from your father explicitly stating that he, the joint account holder, has no reservations against you using these funds as POF. Upload this along with the bank certificate/letter.

Eksler

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hi,

Could someone please show the link that confirms that joint accounts with accompanying dependants are acceptable or not. I couldn't find anything about it.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asvid.
I have another account in same bank with less money. Is it a good idea to transfer money from my joint account to my sole account That way I will be sole owner. I will provide document for transfer and explain in LOE.

Botinok

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Hey, folks

What if I have some property and a car. Can I in someway use it as a proof of funds adding to the funds me and my wife have?