Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
kkcat said:
Hello guys,

Do I need to have my bank to validate my statement?

Thank you
In my bank statement I've taken stamp by bank to be more relaible. In my openion its beeter to have it .

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
But do we really need bank statements ? Because CIC mentioned that they need a letter from bank which mentions :

The official letter must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include your name,
the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address),
the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the balance of each account over the previous 6 months.

What about this ?

Thanks
Silvi

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
But do we really need bank statements ? Because CIC mentioned that they need a letter from bank which mentions :

The official letter must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include your name,
the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address),
the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the balance of each account over the previous 6 months.

What about this ?

Thanks
Silvi
You don't need 6 months of account activity (credit and debit transactions) statements from the bank. What you've mentioned in your post is what is required.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:

What about this ?

Thanks
Silvi
Right. That letter is all you need. Problems come when the bank can't or won't provide all the information. In my case, the bank tried three times to comply (and they were a little testy on the third try). The third try was the best, with everything except the six months of balances. So I sent the top sheet of my statements for the last 6 months, showing opening and closing balances, and I added my T4 and NoA for good measure. I didn't have the pages stamped, though. So far, no questions, but I'm not through the process yet.