+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Communication for spousal sponsorship

airsay

Jan 31, 2018
I need help with knowing what to do with proof of communication between I and hubs. I do not have archived messages of us from 2015 when we started dating, but recents from 2017 (whats app messages). Is there going to be a problem.
Also the whats app messages are so much, i do not think screen grab will be an option. Is it ok if i export chat to email and print. Please a quick help is needed
Thanks

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
I need help with knowing what to do with proof of communication between I and hubs. I do not have archived messages of us from 2015 when we started dating, but recents from 2017 (whats app messages). Is there going to be a problem.
Also the whats app messages are so much, i do not think screen grab will be an option. Is it ok if i export chat to email and print. Please a quick help is needed
Thanks
You do not have to show all communication. In fact, the checklist specifies that you only have to send up to 10 pages so you can be selective. The officer is looking that there's sustained communication between the two of you, so snapshots at different times are acceptable. They may want to see something going back before 2017, but if you don't have it, explain why you don't have anything in a letter, and show whatever records you do have. This can also be phone logs, skype logs, emails, etc.

vampirepeach

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Thanks
evdm is right. communication record is not mandatory. i did not show any communication record. i just show lots of pictures from first met until our wedding, i also add some descriptions for those photos. i have pictures of our first met, dinner, travel, wedding, etc.