+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Progress Bar Update

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
there is no progress bar in my account too
I have the progress bar. To be honest, it's pretty useless. It just tells you the latest time your application will be completed, i.e, 6 months from the day your application was received, along with a countdown for how long you have left till 6 months. It doesn't show what status your application is at, unfortunately.

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Its just waste of update from CIC.

There is nothing new in it instead of checking in the website for processing time 6 months it just showing in the application.

Ex: AOR Jan 1st then Processing bar shows you June 1st completion date.

If the case is complex then it's a different story and your done they never ever touch your file.

Reactions: Prasad001

NINOSKA

Dec 1, 2016
13 minutes ago
I just saw the bar on my application. tbh its useless. it shows the date ur application was received and then at the end of the bar it shows the date of completion which the six months after date received. and at the top of the bar it shows how many weeks left for you to reach the completion date. So technically its just the time elapsed since you submitted ur application which doesn't provide you with any info that you don't already know! Not me someone else..
hi! do you know after this how long it will take to ask for the passport... i got an email today saying starting march 6 you will see a progress bar...

sahar.25

Nov 2, 2018
Hi i just got an email from ircc to send my husbands police check to them but I have sent them a month ago he got it directly from afghanistan and we send it after a month i got a email saying that give me a valid reason why u cant get the police directly in afhhanistan but he got it directly from afghanistan i dont know what or execly they want