+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Program suspended for Nov 2021 while visa application is in process

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Thats why, I always suggests that dont leave everything on agents. At least, Deal with college directly and rest leave on agent. I still recommend you that you call college directly and ask about your application. Ask them what's going on my application. Jan Intake is also ok As November is too close and college might not provide LOA for November intake. Dont worry and things will work out.
I agree, Nov is too close. Think about it...

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
I had emailed day before yesterday again and I got reply from the college bcoz my agent was not directly contacting the college aprt from applying in OCAS.

Last night I received an email and they wanted to know whether I want deferral for Jan 2022 in the same course or switch to alternative program for nov intake 2021 itself.

I confirmed to go for alternative one and so they changed my program, provided the offer letter to my agent and confirmed my admission. Everything last night itself.

So, I did this on my own and I could see the result else my agent would have applied for March for my current program and for January for my alternative program.

Reactions: cheemak

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Now, I want to know what are the documents I need to update in my current application apart from my new LOA?

- what should I mentioned exactly in LOA
- do I need to change my SOP as well?
- do I need to upload my resume again?

What else I need to do more?

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Now, I want to know what are the documents I need to update in my current application apart from my new LOA?

- what should I mentioned exactly in LOA
- do I need to change my SOP as well?
- do I need to upload my resume again?

What else I need to do more?
Just write a proper LOE, explain them that your program was suspended and you don't want to loose your valuable time. Then, You have to satisfy visa officer about current program selection that how it will enhance your skills and give more job opportunities in future. Your program must be directly relevant to your previous education and work experience. Which program you have selected now??

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Previously it was Business Analytics but now it is International Business Management.
I doubt that how my agent will create the LOE.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Previously it was Business Analytics but now it is International Business Management.
I doubt that how my agent will create the LOE.
There is differences in content of these both courses. Although I am more related to IT field and not much knowledge about business, I can see that Business Analytics is more about dealing with data and decode complex data into useful information that can be used in business's various decisions. On the other hand, In International Business Management, You will be learning about managing a business with different aspects on global side. Also keep in mind to explain about your interest. I doubt that VO might think that you was interested in Business Analytics few months back and now changing your interest to International Business Management program. Both programs are related to same field but try to satisfy VO about it as well. Correct me if am wrong somewhere..

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Yea bro you are somewhat right.
Actually, recently I found that BA has lot to do with languages like SQL, python, powerBI etc which is not my cup of coffee because am from business administration background that is more of accounting and finance.

so the moment program got suspended I thought it happened to be good for a good reason.
So when we talk about IBM it’s more of a business operations that includes finance, planning, logistics etc which goes in favour of my or previous education and work experience.

I realised after some point of time that VO might not be convinced seeing me go for BA as I was from business background and not IT or technical but may be IBM serves my purpose in a better way.

Reactions: cheemak

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Moroever, my program was suspended and I don’t want to waste time so I switched to alternative program. This I can say in my LOE.

Will also ask my agent to add some points related to the selection of this program and the future outcomes.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Moroever, my program was suspended and I don’t want to waste time so I switched to alternative program. This I can say in my LOE.

Will also ask my agent to add some points related to the selection of this program and the future outcomes.
Yes, looks things are getting sorted. Everything happens for reason. Now most Important, Update your application ASAP with new LOA and new available information in LOE. You must do before your application reviewed by VO because VO don't know that your program is suspended. Otherwise, VO will give decision based on information that you already provided. Don't delay at all. ALL THE BEST....

Reactions: Jagjit2019

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Yea bro you are somewhat right.
Actually, recently I found that BA has lot to do with languages like SQL, python, powerBI etc which is not my cup of coffee because am from business administration background that is more of accounting and finance.

so the moment program got suspended I thought it happened to be good for a good reason.
So when we talk about IBM it’s more of a business operations that includes finance, planning, logistics etc which goes in favour of my or previous education and work experience.

I realised after some point of time that VO might not be convinced seeing me go for BA as I was from business background and not IT or technical but may be IBM serves my purpose in a better way.
I suggest you only write the LOE, dont give it your agent.

Reactions: Jagjit2019

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Yes, looks things are getting sorted. Everything happens for reason. Now most Important, Update your application ASAP with new LOA and new available information in LOE. You must do before your application reviewed by VO because VO don't know that your program is suspended. Otherwise, VO will give decision based on information that you already provided. Don't delay at all. ALL THE BEST....
Thanks Cheemak.