+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile information not getting updated

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am not sure if it is yet another bug on the CIC website, but

1. After you login where it says Date last saved, it is showing me an older date when I received the invitation. I last saved my profile just today and the profile data does get saved, but that date information is not updated.
2. I had updated my email address a while ago, before getting ITA and it is also showing me the updated email on profile, but my ITA came with old email address printed on it. So, i guess there is still some reference to that old email id.

Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
mukulabd said:
Hi,

1. After you login where it says Date last saved, it is showing me an older date when I received the invitation. I last saved my profile just today and the profile data does get saved, but that date information is not updated.
2. I had updated my email address a while ago, before getting ITA and it is also showing me the updated email on profile, but my ITA came with old email address printed on it. So, i guess there is still some reference to that old email id.

Thanks.
Once you receive an ITA your EE profile freezes, and you cannot make any amendments there.

Whatever you need to change/update now needs to be done in your eAPR application only.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Once you receive an ITA your EE profile freezes, and you cannot make any amendments there.

Whatever you need to change/update now needs to be done in your eAPR application only.
Yes, but it is not updating the 'date last saved' on the eAPR application itself.

bm0

Dec 8, 2017
Hi, I'm facing the same issue. I received my ITA 19-Nov-2020, and since then I have been updating my application over multiple session (log-in / log-out), but the "Date Last Saved" is not updating. It keeps showing as 26-11-2020, even though there have been multiple updates/saves since then.

abc111

Aug 3, 2024
Hi, I'm facing the same issue. I received my ITA 19-Nov-2020, and since then I have been updating my application over multiple session (log-in / log-out), but the "Date Last Saved" is not updating. It keeps showing as 26-11-2020, even though there have been multiple updates/saves since then.
Hello, I faced the same problem. Is this situation normal and no problem/ action needs to be taken? Or do I need to notice anything? the new information was saved but the "date Last Saved" does not change. Thank you

abc111

Aug 3, 2024
Hi,

Thanks.
Hello, I faced the same problem. Is this situation normal and no problem/ action needs to be taken? Or do I need to notice anything? the new information was saved but the "date Last Saved" on PR application portal does not change, what you do to solve this problem?