+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible

Irfan6163

Mar 13, 2020
Hello,

In October last year I successfully submitted my EE application on the IRCC portal. On July 22nd 2021 I received a notification that my profile is no longer eligible for EE. When I opened the message it stated the following.

Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for Express Entry at this time.

To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on the information you gave in your profile, you do not appear to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs at the moment. Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible: • not having a valid language test, • language test results that are more than two years old, • a language test score that is too low, • not having enough relevant work experience, • not having the required education level, • not having enough funds.

Since then I have updated the fund's section as someone had informed me that there has been a change. However, each time I submit my profile it comes up as Profile Ineligible. Can anyone help me understand as to why it is being rejected. Below are my details.

CELIP: CLB10 - No Lang test for dependent
Education: 4yrs Bachelors WES - None for dependent
Dependents: 4 (Including Me)
Funds: as per the table
NOC Code: 0213
Exp in NOC code: 10 + Yrs
Place of Birth: India
Place of Residence: UAE

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

In October last year I successfully submitted my EE application on the IRCC portal. On July 22nd 2021 I received a notification that my profile is no longer eligible for EE. When I opened the message it stated the following.

Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for Express Entry at this time.

To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on the information you gave in your profile, you do not appear to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs at the moment. Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible: • not having a valid language test, • language test results that are more than two years old, • a language test score that is too low, • not having enough relevant work experience, • not having the required education level, • not having enough funds.

Since then I have updated the fund's section as someone had informed me that there has been a change. However, each time I submit my profile it comes up as Profile Ineligible. Can anyone help me understand as to why it is being rejected. Below are my details.

CELIP: CLB10 - No Lang test for dependent
Education: 4yrs Bachelors WES - None for dependent
Dependents: 4 (Including Me)
Funds: as per the table
NOC Code: 0213
Exp in NOC code: 10 + Yrs
Place of Birth: India
Place of Residence: UAE
So you have valid language tests with CLB 10 in each band? You must have had a birthday and lost points.

Irfan6163

Mar 13, 2020
So you have valid language tests with CLB 10 in each band? You must have had a birthday and lost points.
CELPIP Scores

Reading 12
Listening 11
Writing 11
Speaking 9

I did have a birthday on 22nd July but its surprising that the IRCC eligibility calculator states that I am eligle to apply for FSW, CIC & skill trade program.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
CELPIP Scores

Reading 12
Listening 11
Writing 11
Speaking 9

I did have a birthday on 22nd July but its surprising that the IRCC eligibility calculator states that I am eligle to apply for FSW, CIC & skill trade program.
So you have more than 67 points with language tests less than 2 years old.

Irfan6163

Mar 13, 2020
Assuming your wife is non accompanying too.

I checked it again now and I have a CRS score of 378 and 69 FSW Points . Last I checked with these scores I qualify for the program. Unless something has changed. My wife is accompanying me and yes my CELPIP is less than 2 yrs old. I do understand that 378 is a low score and the chances are very bleak. But I am aiming at Saskatchewan PNP.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

I checked it again now and I have a CRS score of 378 and 69 FSW Points . Last I checked with these scores I qualify for the program. Unless something has changed. My wife is accompanying me and yes my CELPIP is less than 2 yrs old. I do understand that 378 is a low score and the chances are very bleak. But I am aiming at Saskatchewan PNP.
And you have updated your funds for new LICO requirements for 4. Not sure why but something in your file is ineligible.

So you have family in Saskatchewan or a high SINP score? Has your NOC been drawn in the last two years?

Irfan6163

Mar 13, 2020
And you have updated your funds for new LICO requirements for 4. Not sure why but something in your file is ineligible.

So you have family in Saskatchewan or a high SINP score? Has your NOC been drawn in the last two years?
The proof of funds as per the table on IRCC state that I need to bring in
4$24,553

and I have updated the same. I don't have any immediate family in SK or Canada and my SK score is 65 which is eligible.

That is what I am trying to understand as to why my profile is being stated as ineligible.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I honestly don’t know. You should be eligible but your profile became ineligible on your birthday (July 22) so it may have something to do with that. Is your birthdate correct? You say you are 38.