+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible !

mfouzanus

Mar 1, 2021
Hello !
I am not able to pinpoint my exact problem with the profile ineligible I seem to be getting even after entering all details accurately.
MY WES report is 3 years canadian equivalency
My IELTS is R:8.5 L:8 S:6.5 W:6.5
Work experience is 10 years non canadian.
FUNDS 19,990/- for 3 persons
Any help in finding out the problem will be much appreciated.
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
When did you write your IELTS? Assume you have one year continuous employment in one NOC. Funds just meet the requirements. Are you married? If so what did you put for spouse.

mfouzanus

Mar 1, 2021
When did you write your IELTS? Assume you have one year continuous employment in one NOC. Funds just meet the requirements. Are you married? If so what did you put for spouse.
I had given my IELTS this year Jan 30th. My NOC is 1311 and I have continuous employment for more then 5 years. I am married yes and for my Spouse i mentioned that she is coming with me. I also have stated her education as well as what languages she spoke. But I didn't had her degree evaluated by WES or let her take the IELTS as I am the principal applicant.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello !
I am not able to pinpoint my exact problem with the profile ineligible I seem to be getting even after entering all details accurately.
MY WES report is 3 years canadian equivalency
My IELTS is R:8.5 L:8 S:6.5 W:6.5
Work experience is 10 years non canadian.
FUNDS 19,990/- for 3 persons
Any help in finding out the problem will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Do you have at least 67 points under the FSW points system?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I had given my IELTS this year Jan 30th. My NOC is 1311 and I have continuous employment for more then 5 years. I am married yes and for my Spouse i mentioned that she is coming with me. I also have stated her education as well as what languages she spoke. But I didn't had her degree evaluated by WES or let her take the IELTS as I am the principal applicant.
That is why. If your wife is accompanying then she needs her WES and IELTS. If you put her as non accompanying then she doesn’t need to do this. The difference is that if you get an ITA, you move to Canada and she stays behind. You sponsor her when you land in Canada. Takes about a year.

mfouzanus

Mar 1, 2021
That is why. If your wife is accompanying then she needs her WES and IELTS. If you put her as non accompanying then she doesn’t need to do this. The difference is that if you get an ITA, you move to Canada and she stays behind. You sponsor her when you land in Canada. Takes about a year.
Oh I was under the impression that accompanying spouse doesn't need to submit WES evaluation and IELTS results. But even then the system wont take in the application as far as primary applicant is concerned and allow for the update to spouse details while the profile is in the pool ?

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
WES is not required for spouse as long as you are not claiming points (education should be none) and you can submit the profile. I believe same goes for IELTS as well, but these are additional points that can help boost your profile.

mfouzanus

Mar 1, 2021
WES is not required for spouse as long as you are not claiming points (education should be none) and you can submit the profile. I believe same goes for IELTS as well, but these are additional points that can help boost your profile.
This is what i assumed. I am not claiming points for my wife's education and language ability but she is coming along with me. So I am confused here now. Is it mandatory for my wife to submit those requirements as per the previous posts or she can just tag along with me without pursuing those requirements. If its not the case of my wife's requirements then I don't know what else is causing my profile to be ineligible.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This is what i assumed. I am not claiming points for my wife's education and language ability but she is coming along with me. So I am confused here now. Is it mandatory for my wife to submit those requirements as per the previous posts or she can just tag along with me without pursuing those requirements. If its not the case of my wife's requirements then I don't know what else is causing my profile to be ineligible.
You can’t have both. She is either accompanying or not. If accompanying, she needs ECAs and IELTS. If not counting her points (ECA and IELTS) then she is non accompanying. Take her out of your profile and then you can submit but she can’t come with you.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Dont worry about other posts. It is very clear that your spouse can accompany you as your dependent without ECA or IELTS as long you get 67 points on your own, If you are short of 67 points you may need your Spouse points and WES or IELTS or work experience or Relatives in Canada comes into picture, We submitted our profile last year and we didnt include spouse's WES as there were some issues with getting the documents but we did submit spouse's IELTS and we got 5 points for Relatives in Canada, we passed our R10 and our eligibility is passed as well.

Adaptability (maximum 10 points)
You and your spouse or common-law partner who will immigrate with you to Canada can earn points for adaptability. This is where your spouse points counts.

Last edited: