+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time

zhm

Sep 27, 2010
Hi there,
I have sent my documents as a skilled worker to Damascus on Feb 2010. but it is still in the" received by visa office" status.
Is there anybody with the same situation from Iran? I would like to know how long does it take for my file to be approved?
regards

OracleN

Dec 1, 2009
Hi,
I am in the same situation as u. Status is "Recieived by visa office" since Feb 2010.
Have no idea. I couldn't find any anything on the forum. Please let me know if you have ant news
regards

zhm

Sep 27, 2010
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. Do you know anything about interview? is there an interview for sure or there is a chance we get waived from interview?
Have you applied on your own or by a representative?if you get any progress in your file status please let me know too.
Thanks

OracleN

Dec 1, 2009
zhm said:
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. Do you know anything about interview? is there an interview for sure or there is a chance we get waived from interview?
Have you applied on your own or by a representative?if you get any progress in your file status please let me know too.
Thanks
An interview is not necessarily required. I am using the service of a representative. Do you know anybody who has send his/her documents before us? I cannot find anything in any forums!!!!

zhm

Sep 27, 2010
unfortunately not. I have just heard from a friend he knew someone that had applied through the same process as ours but almost six months sooner and he had an interview after six months.