+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time-- Ottawa (CPP-O)-- application of re-entry visa

bioleaching

Jun 27, 2012
Yesterday I sent them (CPP office) an email, and asked them to if it is possible for them, give me more information about my application status, and for sure more important about processing time. In the follow you can find their answer. Have you ever send them a fax guys?

Dear Client,

Due to the high volume of correspondence received, we are unable to provide a status update to you at this time.

If you wish to have your passport returned, you will need to withdraw your application. Please note that our office is not open to the public. Your documents would be returned by mail.

Please confirm your wish to withdraw by responding to this email. Please also provide the following details:

1) Your full name

2) Your date of birth

3) The name of the courier company and the tracking number you used to submit your documents to our office

4) The name of the office to which you submitted your documents

5) Your client ID, if available.

Sincerely,

icefish

Jun 22, 2012
Hi Bioleaching,

I wonder when did you submit your application to CPP-O visa office? Did them provide you an approximate processing time?

icefish

bioleaching said:
Yesterday I sent them (CPP office) an email, and asked them to if it is possible for them, give me more information about my application status, and for sure more important about processing time. In the follow you can find their answer. Have you ever send them a fax guys?

Dear Client,

Due to the high volume of correspondence received, we are unable to provide a status update to you at this time.

If you wish to have your passport returned, you will need to withdraw your application. Please note that our office is not open to the public. Your documents would be returned by mail.

Please confirm your wish to withdraw by responding to this email. Please also provide the following details:

1) Your full name

2) Your date of birth

3) The name of the courier company and the tracking number you used to submit your documents to our office

4) The name of the office to which you submitted your documents

5) Your client ID, if available.

Sincerely,

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suppose that was a generic email reply that they have already prepared....Its really strange....!!!! I also applied for TRV more than 2 weeks ago....but neither there is any acknowledgement receipt nor any application status update...morevoer, there is no application processing time too published for this office....I mean how is this office working????....& when you ask them...they give you a generic email reply....whatever the think is...But my only concern is my passport..why the hell they require the passport, when they can work on applications based on the photocopy of passport & just send the sticker to the client to stick on it( i mean just like OCI right??)....I mean atleast then they should give you an acknowledgement that...yes we have received your package(passport) & working upon it....really strange....any one has any update about the TRV processing time....???? Now I am really concerned....

icefish

Jun 22, 2012
We are in the same boat. No response, no processing time, nothing from CPP-O visa office. Please keep your status posted, then we can figure out approximately how much time they need right now to have an applicant's visa processed. Thank you for sharing your info.

icefish

shimnui1 said:
I suppose that was a generic email reply that they have already prepared....Its really strange....!!!! I also applied for TRV more than 2 weeks ago....but neither there is any acknowledgement receipt nor any application status update...morevoer, there is no application processing time too published for this office....I mean how is this office working????....& when you ask them...they give you a generic email reply....whatever the think is...But my only concern is my passport..why the hell they require the passport, when they can work on applications based on the photocopy of passport & just send the sticker to the client to stick on it( i mean just like OCI right??)....I mean atleast then they should give you an acknowledgement that...yes we have received your package(passport) & working upon it....really strange....any one has any update about the TRV processing time....???? Now I am really concerned....

bioleaching

Jun 27, 2012
Dear Friends,
I sent my documents on June 20th.
Today I called cic to get more information.
They made me completely disappointed. They do not have processing time because they've started this work recently.
So they do not have an available database to tell us the processing time. She told me ??? "Up to 60 days you should be patient", how can I ! I did everything I bought ticket and arranged all other things!

According to the date which Icefish sent, if his/her visa does not receive till tomorrow which means it takes more than 20 days. Please please do not forget us, and let us to know immediately after you've got it.

Good luck buddies

icefish

Jun 22, 2012
Hi Bioleaching,

Sure, I will keep posting here to update any information I have. In addition, I would like you guys could also share your information which may be valuable for others who are in the same boat. I actually got similar information from an advisor for intonational students from my university. She said the staff there may be new and CIC was just transferring a lot of cases to Ottawa Visa office. She was also told to tell her students to apply visa 2 months in advance and do not book tickets before students actually got their visa (that is ridiculously!!).

I also wonder did you guys send out applications via national Xexpresspost? when you track the package via canada post, did you guys receive a signature from someone at Ottawa visa office? Coz, the system only tells me it has been successfully delivered. But, from my recollection and experience, when couriers successfully deliver a package, they normally ask someone to sign electronically to indicate it has been received by someone.

icefish

bioleaching said:
Dear Friends,
I sent my documents on June 20th.
Today I called cic to get more information.
They made me completely disappointed. They do not have processing time because they've started this work recently.
So they do not have an available database to tell us the processing time. She told me ??? "Up to 60 days you should be patient", how can I ! I did everything I bought ticket and arranged all other things!

According to the date which Icefish sent, if his/her visa does not receive till tomorrow which means it takes more than 20 days. Please please do not forget us, and let us to know immediately after you've got it.

Good luck buddies

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mine said "LEFT IN MAIL ROOM" :SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED

others plz.. share....any updates??

icefish

Jun 22, 2012
I also heard from staff from CanadaPost. They said you need pay extra $ 1.75 (some amount like this) for signature. It totally confused me coz someone also got signature with the same envelope I bought. Anyupdate??

icefish

bioleaching said:
Icefish,
Yes I sent with xpresspost, and there was a signature.

Signatory Name : G OREILLY

miladapril

Star Member
Jun 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2013
Interview........
in God's will
Passport Req..
In God's will
VISA ISSUED...
In God's will
LANDED..........
In God's will
I sent my application June 6 and i just checked my return mail via canada post website now its says it was already processed in ottawa yesterday, so hopefully next week ill have it back on my mail.

ill keep you guys posted.