+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

akvarious

Jul 26, 2021
Same for me too , my pr stuck from last 7 months
Same with me as well but when I called IRCC they told me that, as your are outside of Canada your PR card process will be on hold and as soon as you come back inform us so that we can start processing your card

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Same with me as well but when I called IRCC they told me that, as your are outside of Canada your PR card process will be on hold and as soon as you come back inform us so that we can start processing your card
For me they just told you have reapply PR card once you are inside

Kaurgagan13

Star Member
May 3, 2020
hmm ok. I think I will check more and will book another flight to go soon.

I am in a situation that I need to travel as soon as possible to submit a sponsorship application for my wife. We got married in Dec 2020. We did not plan but my wife got confirmed with pregnancy last week. so I want to travel as soon as possible.

We also filed a Visitor application in Feb and biometrics done in July and eagerly waiting for the outcome.
Okay best luck. I also want to take flight asap its been very long vacation for me. Just let us know whichever route u will be taking.

Kaurgagan13

Star Member
May 3, 2020
Is your visa office Etobicoke or somewhere else, have send photos via courier or upload in portal
Its Edmonton. I called cic and sent webforms numerous times to cic in past they always said under processing. One day in june i guess i found email of Edmonton vac centre and emailed them. They replied after weeks and said We never touched your PR card application and your photos bcuz of covid stuff which was lie. We will send you online portal to resubmit application. Then they set up online portal for me. That i applied on 28 june. Its been 42 days no reply and no news. My copr expired too a week ago.

Seek

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
No updates yet , it was received and was under process at IRCC DELHI on 4th Aug.
We will get update soon.
Anyone going this month or early next week , keep updating in this thread, whatever the route it may be, direct or indirect.

akvarious

Jul 26, 2021
Anyone going this month or early next week , keep updating in this thread, whatever the route it may be, direct or indirect.
Wanted to book my flight next Tuesday through Maldives but my passport is still in IRCC Delhi no update yet

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Its Edmonton. I called cic and sent webforms numerous times to cic in past they always said under processing. One day in june i guess i found email of Edmonton vac centre and emailed them. They replied after weeks and said We never touched your PR card application and your photos bcuz of covid stuff which was lie. We will send you online portal to resubmit application. Then they set up online portal for me. That i applied on 28 june. Its been 42 days no reply and no news. My copr expired too a week ago.
Mine is Etobicoke office photo delivered first week February and after that no update. Sent numerous webform , order GC notes , write to ministry and sent solemn declaration form and no reply. Even they did not send me any portal for photos and I courier delivered to them in feb. they received but no replies. Ircc is really disappointed and my friend is out he got his card.