+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for temporary work permit

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
@ gluten
did you receive your aor already cozyou submitted a week before than mine.... me, i havent receive it yet... its gonna kind of long waiting....grrrhh..... unlike others after a week they had aor already... hayyys... how stressful to be on waiting...........

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
@ nikki20
nikki i have one more thing to ask from you if what email add tid you send your inquiries regarding your aor then. Coz i havent receive mine yet its 1mo already. Did you receive your aor already? Atleast you already have your med referral then that would be fine. good luck...

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
after a month of waiting to receive my aor, finally i received it this afternoon. hope my med referral they will follow soon. good luck to us guys...

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
@lynmard
Not yet, are u in UAE? i says on cic uae website they dont confirm or give reciept for the submitted docs and bank draft..

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
@lynmard, same date kmu ng pasa ng mga pinsan ko sa manila nmn cla, and they got a confirmation after a week. In ur case after a month? You have a medical referal already?

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
@ glutten
yes after a month same with my freind also she got he aor after a week. No, I dont receieved my med referral yet. How about your cousins here did they received their med referal already?

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
@lynnard- I received my AOR after 1 month then received my med referral after 2 weeks. so most probably you'll receive yours after 2 weeks.

jackzhou

Apr 7, 2011
I want to open a small fashion shop. My friend recommend me fromonesite.com. How about the goods on this website? Pls tell me if you know.

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
@ james6

hopefully, i could receive also my med referal after 2weeks same as yours.... hope it will not take so long again...
anyway, are you done with your medical? did you submit already the sss docs that the embassy was asking you? actually, after knowing from you that the embassy was asking further docs from you i also anticipated that they will do same to me because one coe i submitted was not notarized nor original coz i missplaced the original one and the agency where i under before is nowhere to be found now. but they didnt ask any docs to submit. hope everything i submitted will suffice them. good luck to all of us...

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
@lynnard- medical was done last week. I guess it's all good since they didn't text me. Additional docs will be picked up tomorrow by AIr21...

j.d

Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
help me guys i want to declare my girlfriend as my common law partner but how can i prove it ? we have no joint back accounts, we are not living in the same house, etc.. but we have a baby girl but unfortunately im not listed in the birth certificate as her father because we are not in good terms when she gave birth but i have done actions I consulted it to attorney and he gave me "AFFIDAVIT TO USE THE SURNAME OF THE FATHER" or better known as REPUBLIC ACT NO. 9255.. ME my partner and the authorized notary public signed it and the notary public filed it.. so guys what do you think? how can i declare my girlfrnd as my common law partners? thanks guys.. godbless

nikki20

Aug 16, 2011
Hi guys! So busy with my work and kids so i wasn't able to log.
@lynnard good to hear that you already received ur aor. How bout med request?

@james how's your application now? I had my medical last aug 24 and until today i havn't received any txt or call from nationwide health sys makati for further medical instruction. This also worries me after my medical coz im praying since aug 25 not to receive any call from d DMP. Does it mean that my medical results are ok? Do you know how many days it will take for d dmp to call an applicant if ever there are negative findings? Im still worried til now. Its been a week after my medical and i really hope my medical results are all ok.

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
nikki20 said:
@ lynnard good to hear that you already received ur aor. How bout med request?

@ james how's your application now? I had my medical last aug 24 and until today i havn't received any txt or call from nationwide health sys makati for further medical instruction. This also worries me after my medical coz im praying since aug 25 not to receive any call from d DMP. Does it mean that my medical results are ok? Do you know how many days it will take for d dmp to call an applicant if ever there are negative findings? Im still worried til now. Its been a week after my medical and i really hope my medical results are all ok.
@ nikki20... no, i havent receive may medical yet and im still waiting for it.... you dont need to worry abiut your med it means it was ok... coz if there is need for furtther test they already informed you. most probaby they forwarded already to canadian embassy... all you have to do is to wait for your docs to be returned its stressful but always hope for the best....

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
nikki20 said:
@ lynnard good to hear that you already received ur aor. How bout med request?

@ james how's your application now? I had my medical last aug 24 and until today i havn't received any txt or call from nationwide health sys makati for further medical instruction. This also worries me after my medical coz im praying since aug 25 not to receive any call from d DMP. Does it mean that my medical results are ok? Do you know how many days it will take for d dmp to call an applicant if ever there are negative findings? Im still worried til now. Its been a week after my medical and i really hope my medical results are all ok.

yes nicki, if they haven't texted or called you for further examination then everything went well. What i did is i called the DMP and they've informed me that they have already sent the results to CIC makati.