?
Med's Done....
29-08-2011
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
Hi,

I'd like to know whats the Processing time (family class) in Quebec. We are applying outland and I (sponsor) live in Quebec.

After I get approved by Mississauga, I have to send some forms and an extra 250$ to immigration-Quebec right?

How long does it take before we get approved by Quebec and get a certificate? also, how long before they send the file to Singapore (where my file will be processed) to finalize everything?

and does going through Quebec makes things faster in Singapore? (I sure hope so!!! )

Thanks for the info!

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
theedge said:
Hi,

I'd like to know whats the Processing time (family class) in Quebec. We are applying outland and I (sponsor) live in Quebec.

After I get approved by Mississauga, I have to send some forms and an extra 250$ to immigration-Quebec right?

How long does it take before we get approved by Quebec and get a certificate? also, how long before they send the file to Singapore (where my file will be processed) to finalize everything?

and does going through Quebec makes things faster in Singapore? (I sure hope so!!! )

Thanks for the info!
The file goes to Singapore for processing without the CSQ, they will not wait for you to obtain it before passing the application on to Singapore. While the file waits in Singapore for initial review, you will have time to apply for and get your CSQ. Budget about 6-8 weeks for that to be done, and then you send the CSQ to Singapore. Singapore will need the CSQ to finalize the application, as they won't be able to issue a visa for someone going to Quebec without it, but for the initial stages of their review it is not absolutely essential, this allows time for you to get it.

theedge

Star Member
Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
File Transfer...
?
Med's Done....
29-08-2011
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
Thanks CharlieD10,

So I won't be delayed by going through Quebec? thats good news...I thought I'd have to wait 2 more months before it even get to singapore!

Anyway thats all good, Thanks again :)