+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for ICT work permit

Krdk

Jul 14, 2020
I received my passport request last week. Below is my timeliness. Application was filed under GSS
Applicatiin submission: June 4th
Biometrics submission: July 28th
Correspondence and passport request : Oct 8th

bl05

Aug 17, 2020
I received my passport request last week. Below is my timeliness. Application was filed under GSS
Hi Krdk,
Did u request for expedited processing/GCMS notes?

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I got my son's new passport few weeks ago (it was re-issued as the old passport expires within a year) & he is a minor. I submitted my ICT WP from India & is at the PPR stage. Should i submit the webform to update my son's new passport details to IRCC? Could that delay further processing my application at this stage..?

Sukhoi30

Aug 28, 2020
Hi Krdk,

Congratulations!! Was your Spouse Open work permit case also filled with you along with children just in case ? Also for which state/province your work permit approved? Also was your case filled from US?

Krdk

Jul 14, 2020
Hi Krdk,

Congratulations!! Was your Spouse Open work permit case also filled with you along with children just in case ? Also for which state/province your work permit approved? Also was your case filled from US?
I applied for my wife and kid along with my application, I did not opt for spouse open work permit. It was regular visa for accompanying dependants. I did apply from US and was approved for Alberta.

Reactions: Sukhoi30

Sukhoi30

Aug 28, 2020
I applied for my wife and kid along with my application, I did not opt for spouse open work permit. It was regular visa for accompanying dependants. I did apply from US and was approved for Alberta.
Thanks for the information.

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
People from India those waiting for sending the Passport to stamping see below -

IRCC is now sending courier instructions to clients who previously received a passport request letter. If you receive this letter via email, follow the instructions to submit the letter with your valid passport. Do not submit your passport without this letter. If you submit your passport without a genuine courier instruction letter, which has a unique client code, your passport will not be processed and will be returned to you at your own expense. VACs remain closed for the health and safety of clients and staff. This 2-way courier service is the first step towards resuming some VAC services in India. More details to come as we monitor the situation.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/courier-instructions?fbclid=IwAR2yr8rAfJtPKQjpmzswYfB4LxIuKoiHFHnWfNmMhEQQGG4OxtDfBZkrmk4

Reactions: manjunathsr14

Midget

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Any one recently got Passport request/Approval letter - who applied in April/May,June 2020
I receieved my passport submission request letter today. Below is My timeline ( I submitted everything in USA, but now I am in India) :
Application submission date -26th Feb 2020
Biometrics submission date-13th Mar 2020
Biometrics correspondence letter- 23 Jul 2020
Passport submission letter- 16 Oct 2020

I guess, you too submitted from USA but are currently in India, did you get an alternative how to send the passport when VACs in India will remain closed till end of this month.

bl05

Aug 17, 2020
Anyone got approval, who submitted biometrics in the mid/late August under ICT work permit from USA.

Midget

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
People from India those waiting for sending the Passport to stamping see below -

IRCC is now sending courier instructions to clients who previously received a passport request letter. If you receive this letter via email, follow the instructions to submit the letter with your valid passport. Do not submit your passport without this letter. If you submit your passport without a genuine courier instruction letter, which has a unique client code, your passport will not be processed and will be returned to you at your own expense. VACs remain closed for the health and safety of clients and staff. This 2-way courier service is the first step towards resuming some VAC services in India. More details to come as we monitor the situation.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/courier-instructions?fbclid=IwAR2yr8rAfJtPKQjpmzswYfB4LxIuKoiHFHnWfNmMhEQQGG4OxtDfBZkrmk4
Thanks for sharing this. Do you know if this will be applicable to people who applied from USA but are currently in India?

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Thanks for sharing this. Do you know if this will be applicable to people who applied from USA but are currently in India?
I believe it should be as you have got the letter India, but would still wait and see what more update they send, but hoping you should be also eligible to submit.

rohtak

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
I receieved my passport submission request letter today. Below is My timeline ( I submitted everything in USA, but now I am in India) :
Application submission date -26th Feb 2020
Biometrics submission date-13th Mar 2020
Biometrics correspondence letter- 23 Jul 2020
Passport submission letter- 16 Oct 2020

I guess, you too submitted from USA but are currently in India, did you get an alternative how to send the passport when VACs in India will remain closed till end of this month.
YOu have to do get your visa stamped from India
Now VAC India are starting passport submissions, make sure you update current country of residence by raising Webform

Midget

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
YOu have to do get your visa stamped from India
Now VAC India are starting passport submissions, make sure you update current country of residence by raising Webform
Thanks so much. I submitted a webform. Do you have an idea, with in how many days they generally respond with next course of action?