Processing Delay!!

Rawa1998

Oct 10, 2023
Hello please can someone help me about my application? I will share my timeline

Upfront Medical Exam - 4th April
Biometric - 11th May
Medical Exam Passed - 20th June

still no update from then...

and also i cant use tracker for my application it give error like incorrect information like UCI or Application number or my name i dont know why after 5 month whats the problem?!

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021

Biometric - 11th May

and also i cant use tracker for my application it give error like incorrect information like UCI or Application number or my name i dont know why after 5 month whats the problem?!
Posted times are average only

If you do not have a decision yet, defer the intake and wait

AS for tracker, use UCI # and Last Name for the linking

franalmeida900

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023

Biometric - 11th May

You can try submitting a web form and mentioning that you can’t access your application online and see if the IRCC will get back to you! You can also check the timelines of other study permit applicants here and see if there’s anyone in a similar situation https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/study-permit-tracker. Hope this helps!

Oct 3, 2023

Biometric - 11th May

Hello Rawa, I happened to find myself in similar situation; that is concerning issues with the status tracker. So this is what I will suggest. Ensure you arrange your full name as it appears on your passport and all other documents. Again, input the right Date of Birth. Take note, click on the information icon (?) by the "Given name" and " to understand what specifically they require from you.

I hope you get a positive result.