+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processed passport dispatched..!!!

Jas dhilwan

Oct 16, 2017
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 27/06/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Can i know what exactly this means??
And if the passport has been dispatched when and where would i have to pick it up??
Thanks

Sksons

Jun 10, 2018
same message received from vfs

but when i check online then show your visa approved till passport validity

Sukhjit Cheema

Jun 27, 2018
Did you linked your application with online account. If yes than you can check weather it's approved or not. And you can wait for the passport as well..

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 27/06/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

And if the passport has been dispatched when and where would i have to pick it up??
Thanks
Can you share your timeline?

TouristJuly

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018

Thanks
27 june or july????