+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROCESS AFTER MEDICAL??

bal

Dec 9, 2009
Dear friends, i have my medical done on 8 december 2009.I want to enquire that whenever i will receive a call from visa officer, what questions he will put me and in which language i will have to speak??
Or the visa officer will ask only for resubmission of passport,(i heard that if everything is true,mostly they only request for resubmission) ?
I submitted the file for study permit on 9 Nov. 2009, and after long processing my passport was released on 2 Dec. 2009 with initial response of Medical.

THANKS in advance for helping me. :)

kalyan11069

Star Member
Oct 16, 2009
no itz not like that as soon as u submit ur application they wil begun process

they wil cal u once u re-submit ur passport after medicals

they wil ask in english

if ur doing job they wil cal u and ask u to attend the cal at ur desk and they want to speak to ur boss also

bal

Dec 9, 2009
Thanks for your comment!.
I am undergraduate student have recently done my +2 class in 2009 and have scored 6 bands in IELTS and my program of study in canada is BACHELOR of Computing Science in province of BC.
I donot do any job.I heard that mostly the visa is sure after medical?? Because some of of my friends succesfully got the visa after the medical in the same degree, although their percentage of marks in +2 were less than me and their ielts bands were same as me.
I am also more financially strong and have shown 25 lakh cash and 10 lakh loan and all the documents that i have shown in evidence are true and credible.Father and mother are govt. employee.

I am from chandigarh, punjab(india)

bal

Dec 9, 2009
Dear kalyan! thanks for u r comment.!

I have applied for Fraser International College(simon fraser university) at burnaby,vancouver.There is a university transfer program, after completion of one year at college, rest three years are at univ.

bal

Dec 9, 2009
sure! :D we can together find accomodation there.
Do you got visa?
I am fron Chandigarh,India.
u frm whch country nd state?

bal

Dec 9, 2009
Dear kalyan, please tell me that after they receive the medical report, do they update on their internet that "medical report has been received" or not.
I am now eagerly waiting call from embassy for resubmission of passport!!..I have good financial status because my father and mother are govt. teacher and grandfather is retd. army personnel having handsome amount of pension per month.
Please tell me that after medical, is visa is sure if medical report is true and all other matters are ok?

kalyan11069

Star Member
Oct 16, 2009
hi bal
even i re-submitted my passport on nov dec , which i finished my medical on 25 of nov. they updated that my passport had been recived at delhi embassy.
and we cannot think that,once medical`s over we can get visa but i can say we have crossed 90% mark still we had to cross 10%

let`s wait.

anyways been in touch .
sure if all went smooth we can be good roommates..

bal

Dec 9, 2009
hi kalyan!
tomorrow i received a call for resubmission for passport from chandigarh embassy.My agent has resubmitted passport today at chandigarh vfs-global.
i want to know that where will they update the status that my passport has been resubmitted in embassy, where i can check this??
I have my old receipt number which i got during application submission, but when i try to check the status, it shows the old status that passport has been released by embassy.
Will they update the status of resubmission on this receipt number, or they provide any new tracking id after resubmission of passport after medical..????

plz tell me..i'll be very thankful to you.

hustler

Dec 13, 2009
good to hear dat weezy!
jus keep us up to date wif ur visa arrival , i hop u get it , which college / uni r u planin to go