+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedures to get transcripts from Annamalai University

Vidyavenu

Jun 30, 2018
Hi,

I'm Vidya, successfully completed two courses from Annamalai University(MA international relations and Post graduate diploma in Public relations). Kindly direct me to get the transcripts from the University.

Thanks in advance

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018

Deepank_mehta

Mar 10, 2019
I also want an update on this as i recently passed my exams and results were declared on 6th September, now what should i do to get transcripts?

Raghav Arora

Jan 7, 2020
Hi,

I want to send transcripts to Annamalai university dde. I did my MBA in Financial Management from there. and want to apply for WES. I am unable to find the procedure to apply for transcripts at Annamalai University. Can anybody Please help!!

poo.negi

May 2, 2020
Hi,

I want to send transcripts to Annamalai university dde. I did my MBA in Financial Management from there. and want to apply for WES. I am unable to find the procedure to apply for transcripts at Annamalai University. Can anybody Please help!!
Hey Raghav.... Did you get the transcripts from Annamalai? I also want to apply for WES. Can you please let me know if you did then what is the procedure. Due to Covid 19 the Delhi office of the university is closed

Raghav Arora

Jan 7, 2020
Hey Raghav.... Did you get the transcripts from Annamalai? I also want to apply for WES. Can you please let me know if you did then what is the procedure. Due to Covid 19 the Delhi office of the university is closed
Hi!
Yes I have applied for it but they took a long way to get he process done. I am still struggling to complete my evaluation. They took around 2 months to send the documents and now WES has again send few documents to reconfirm as they have few doubts in it. You need to visit their website and pay around 5500 rs. along with that receipt, you need to send all the required documents which you want to send to WES. Send your WES form, your marksheets and receipt of the fees. and then post them and later they will start the process. I would suggest you to be patient because this will be completed in almost 3 months

poo.negi

May 2, 2020
Hi!
Yes I have applied for it but they took a long way to get he process done. I am still struggling to complete my evaluation. They took around 2 months to send the documents and now WES has again send few documents to reconfirm as they have few doubts in it. You need to visit their website and pay around 5500 rs. along with that receipt, you need to send all the required documents which you want to send to WES. Send your WES form, your marksheets and receipt of the fees. and then post them and later they will start the process. I would suggest you to be patient because this will be completed in almost 3 months
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. Did you do all this online? When I go online to pay the fees it is asking for enrollment number. But for all my three years (BBA) I have registration number on my marksheet that are different for each year.... So do I need to go and pay the amount 3 times??? This is sooooo confusing.... Please advise. Also which country PR are you applying for? Wish you all the best...