+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural fairness processing time in Delhi (India)

aravindguruswamy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hi all,
I wanted to check something that i can’t find accurately on the internet.

Any stat or fact on how long a PFL decision is provided by IRCC once the response issubmitted? Especially is it different depending on country of application? I have applied from India (Delhi).

keen to hear experience on recently PFLs timeline.

(Work permit applicant, got PFL for my wife. Submitted response and awaiting decision)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
There is no timelines for PFLs because PFLs are so serious. IRCC will take all the time they want to verify that they didn’t make an error in refusal/judgment. Did your wife get a 5 year ban? PFLs are an actual ban and you responding is to verify that IRCC did not make a mistake. Lawyers are usually involved with PFLs.

aravindguruswamy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
There is no timelines for PFLs because PFLs are so serious. IRCC will take all the time they want to verify that they didn’t make an error in refusal/judgment. Did your wife get a 5 year ban? PFLs are an actual ban and you responding is to verify that IRCC did not make a mistake. Lawyers are usually involved with PFLs.
Thanks. Yes, Lawyers have responded to this. PFL was on misrepresentation.
having gone through various forum threads, wanted to check if there is any trend in the 'response time' & final decision issuance (after PFL response submission).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks. Yes, Lawyers have responded to this. PFL was on misrepresentation.
having gone through various forum threads, wanted to check if there is any trend in the 'response time' & final decision issuance (after PFL response submission).
IRCC can take as long as they want as the PFL is a ban (if your wife got 5 years). They just want to verify that they were not mistaken.

aravindguruswamy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
@scylla & others..
I have not got any formal response on PFL. but finally saw some movement in the status. Mainly due to medical expiring 1 year period.

So, after completing the re-medical, I have submitted updated e-medical for me, baby and my wife.

Now I see the status as "MEDICAL PASSED" for all of us. Does that mean anything?

it is just automated Bot/AI in parallel processing medicals?

timeline:
Medical- Jan 2021
Biometrics - Feb 2021
PFL for wife - July2021
PFL response & evidence submitted - Aug 2021

Remedical done - Jan 2022
Medical status passed - Feb 2022 (for all)

Brarrani

Jan 31, 2020
Moga
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
@scylla & others..
I have not got any formal response on PFL. but finally saw some movement in the status. Mainly due to medical expiring 1 year period.

So, after completing the re-medical, I have submitted updated e-medical for me, baby and my wife.

Now I see the status as "MEDICAL PASSED" for all of us. Does that mean anything?

it is just automated Bot/AI in parallel processing medicals?

timeline:
Medical- Jan 2021
Biometrics - Feb 2021
PFL for wife - July2021
PFL response & evidence submitted - Aug 2021

Remedical done - Jan 2022
Medical status passed - Feb 2022 (for all)

Brarrani

Jan 31, 2020
Moga
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Again you need to explain further. Your profile. The program (PNP) you applied to. The job offer and employer. What is the mismatch? Are you in Canada? Post the PFL letter.
Skilled worker program (pnp) paper based
Cafe manager job
Mismatch about staff
Working hours

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Skilled worker program (pnp) paper based
Cafe manager job
Mismatch about staff
Working hours
You need an immigration lawyer. What “mismatch about staff” means. What PNP and program? Are you working in Canada now? You are a manager of a restaurant? Does employer have LMIA/designated employer? You need to post your profile, program, NOC and PFL.