+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness Letter

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Let us connect, share experience and opinions to assist one another. Good luck in this journey.
You need to post more information since posting under PNP. What PNP program? Why did you receive PFL? Profile? Did PNP or IRCC issue PFL?

Last edited:

akinlab2009

Aug 30, 2019
You need to post more information since posting under PNP. What PNP program? Why did you receive PFL? Profile? Did PNP or IRCC issue PFL?
Hi everyone, I don't know may be this is the right channel to post this, but I just want to seek people's opinion on this but I'll try to be as brief as possible. I got PFL on identity fraud. It was alleged that my spouse was banned like 2 years back for misrepresentation and fraud, I requested for the GCMS note and truly when gotten, it was seen that someone who claimed to be USA Permanent Resident stole my spouse's passport information to apply for Canada ETA 2 years ago unknowingly to us. Though the person's address he put was USA Permanent address and my spouse has never been out of our home country but coincidentally, my spouse applied for USA visa same year and he was refused, this was declared in the application submitted.

The ETA was refused then on the basis that the USCIS number produced by the perpetrator then was fake/fraud but already he put my spouse's name and now expired passport information down back then as his info which resulted to the ban placed on my spouse's name then unknowingly to us. Already we had done biometrics and medical had been passed, security had been passed too until we got the Procedural Fairness Letter.

I need your opinion on this please.

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone, I don't know may be this is the right channel to post this, but I just want to seek people's opinion on this but I'll try to be as brief as possible. I got PFL on identity fraud. It was alleged that my spouse was banned like 2 years back for misrepresentation and fraud, I requested for the GCMS note and truly when gotten, it was seen that someone who claimed to be USA Permanent Resident stole my spouse's passport information to apply for Canada ETA 2 years ago unknowingly to us. Though the person's address he put was USA Permanent address and my spouse has never been out of our home country but coincidentally, my spouse applied for USA visa same year and he was refused, this was declared in the application submitted.

The ETA was refused then on the basis that the USCIS number produced by the perpetrator then was fake/fraud but already he put my spouse's name and now expired passport information down back then as his info which resulted to the ban placed on my spouse's name then unknowingly to us. Already we had done biometrics and medical had been passed, security had been passed too until we got the Procedural Fairness Letter.

Thank you
What were you applying for? When did you get letter? You would want a lawyer involved in a case like this. You are posting under PNP programs. If for a visitor visa, post under that thread.

akinlab2009

Aug 30, 2019
What were you applying for? When did you get letter? You would want a lawyer involved in a case like this. You are posting under PNP programs. If for a visitor visa, post under that thread.
Application for PR under PNP..... it is not for a visitor visa

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Application for PR under PNP..... it is not for a visitor visa
Ok so when did you get the letter? Have you responded because you really need a lawyer for something this complicated (id theft/fraud)? This is not within the scope of a volunteer forum.

akinlab2009

Aug 30, 2019
Ok so when did you get the letter? Have you responded because you really need a lawyer for something this complicated (id theft/fraud)? This is not within the scope of a volunteer forum.
Ok Thank you so much, though i have engaged the service of an immigration lawyer. Just trying to seek more opinion

Bgarcha7

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
Hey guys need some advice I applied my pr under non express but realized i made a mistake in work history on imm5669e form on which i completely forgot to include one part time job although i was full time employed that whole time with my other job. Do you think it will create any issue?

akinlab2009

Aug 30, 2019
Hey guys need some advice I applied my pr under non express but realized i made a mistake in work history on imm5669e form on which i completely forgot to include one part time job although i was full time employed that whole time with my other job. Do you think it will create any issue?
My Opinion is , this shouldnt be an issue at all and besides so far the part time job was not even a paid job, it has no relevance in your application. what really matters is not to leave any period unaccounted for within the claimed period. Good luck.

Reactions: Biriani

Bgarcha7

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
My Opinion is , this shouldnt be an issue at all and besides so far the part time job was not even a paid job, it has no relevance in your application. what really matters is not to leave any period unaccounted for within the claimed period. Good luck.
Even though that time is not material to my application I got my PNP from my current job offer

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Thank you
You need to be working with a very good immigration lawyer. This is no longer a do-it-yourself case.

Reactions: Naturgrl