+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness Letter POF

SAYEED95

Apr 7, 2020
Hi!
I need help please.

I received Procedural Fairness Letter regarding Proof of funds mentioning serious concern over large deposits in my bank statement.

I have salary account in Saudi from where I transfer it to my Indian account through international transfer account.

Hence,
Saudi Bank ➡ International transfer account ➡ Indian Bank

I submitted statement of account of Indian bank. Now IRCC is asking to prove me how do i have large deposits in Indian bank?

Can anyone please advise me how to write an LOE and what documents should i submit?

Thanks!!!!!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi!
I need help please.

I received Procedural Fairness Letter regarding Proof of funds mentioning serious concern over large deposits in my bank statement.

I have salary account in Saudi from where I transfer it to my Indian account through international transfer account.

Hence,
Saudi Bank ➡ International transfer account ➡ Indian Bank

I submitted statement of account of Indian bank. Now IRCC is asking to prove me how do i have large deposits in Indian bank?

Can anyone please advise me how to write an LOE and what documents should i submit?

Thanks!!!!!
Just explain the situation and submit the actual SOURCE documents to prove the funds.

SAYEED95

Apr 7, 2020
Thanks all!!!! I really appreciate it as I was very confused.

I will submit Saudi Bank statement, international transfer statement and Indian bank statement with an LOE.
Will it be enough and how many pages should be my LOE?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks all!!!! I really appreciate it as I was very confused.

I will submit Saudi Bank statement, international transfer statement and Indian bank statement with an LOE.
Will it be enough and how many pages should be my LOE?
The LOE doesn't need to be more than a paragraph. It is the source documents that are important.