+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problems registering a new Job Bank a/c with a new Express Entry profile

yous1987

Mar 23, 2015
Dear friends,

I've been having a lot of issues lately trying to set up a new Express Entry account. After withdrawing my previous account, I set up a new one following the regular default procedures.

And as prompted, I was directed to setup a new Job Bank account. Since my old account was linked to my previous e-mail address, I made a new account with a different address.

Initially, my EE sent me a message congratulating me that I have been accepted into the pool of candidates. But the current status is as follows:
Application/profile status: Pending Additional Criteria
Job Bank Registration: Pending.
And I really don't know what to do. I sent CIC an e-mail on web-tech-support@cic.gc.ca but I still did not get any reply.

I really need your help guys as after I setup my new and amended EE profile, my CRS score skyrocketed from 435 to 475 and I really don't want to miss on this opportunity. I await any further details and help, thank you!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
people tell you that you keep creating new accounts or resubmit so that you get an PT from Ontario. Its all rubbish. Why don't u wait and watch draws?

kimica

Oct 24, 2015
yous1987 said:
Dear friends,

I've been having a lot of issues lately trying to set up a new Express Entry account. After withdrawing my previous account, I set up a new one following the regular default procedures.

And as prompted, I was directed to setup a new Job Bank account. Since my old account was linked to my previous e-mail address, I made a new account with a different address.

Initially, my EE sent me a message congratulating me that I have been accepted into the pool of candidates. But the current status is as follows:
Application/profile status: Pending Additional Criteria
Job Bank Registration: Pending.
And I really don't know what to do. I sent CIC an e-mail on web-tech-support@cic.gc.ca but I still did not get any reply.

I really need your help guys as after I setup my new and amended EE profile, my CRS score skyrocketed from 435 to 475 and I really don't want to miss on this opportunity. I await any further details and help, thank you!
Wait a day or two and it should update itself. As long as you have verified it with the correct code given in your EE letter asking you to register with job bank itll be ok. How did your score jump from 435 to 475?