+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem with work experince for PR

rajitha

Dec 24, 2012
Hi guys,

My situation is confusing..plz help

i came to Canada in 2012 as student, while i was in india i worked in two small companies..and kept that experience documents while i applied for student visa..

now i want to apply for PR via express entry, as i completed 1yr of work in canada...but one of my company is closed and its blacklisted saying fake..

if i dont keep that il nt get points, if i keep tht..il land in problems....instead of that compoany can i keep another one??

so plz help

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajitha said:
Hi guys,

My situation is confusing..plz help

i came to Canada in 2012 as student, while i was in india i worked in two small companies..and kept that experience documents while i applied for student visa..

now i want to apply for PR via express entry, as i completed 1yr of work in canada...but one of my company is closed and its blacklisted saying fake..

if i dont keep that il nt get points, if i keep tht..il land in problems....instead of that compoany can i keep another one??

so plz help
Did you work for another company that you can claim points for ?

If not, no, you cannot use another company.
If I'm reading your question correctly, what you're suggesting is lying to CIC, which will get you banned from Canada for 5 years.