Problem with applying for my Post Grad Work permit (PGWP) uploading

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My work permit is going to expire, and i have to apply a new one. While i m uploading a file IMM 5710 E, this error is coming up again and again. I dont know what to do? can anybody help me how to fix this as i am using the latest version of pdf.

"Error Description: The version of the document submitted is no longer accepted"

SaladKing

Mar 8, 2017
I have the exactly same problem here!!!!!

I just finished my university study. And I am applying Post Graduation Work Permit.

I download the application file from CIC website. The link shows as "Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker (IMM5710) (required)" in my online service. And I already successful uploaded all the files: passport, final transcript, and digital photo.

I downloaded Adobe Reader as the website recommend, and finished the application form as request.

And I validated my form and got the five barcodes.

But I cannot upload the form!!! It shows :

Error: The form you have uploaded was not accepted.
Error Description: The version of the document submitted is no longer accepted

I even tried different browser: safari, chrome, and firefox, different versions of Adobe Reader.

Nothing helps, it only shows the same Error Description.

I need to upload the file and apply it before March 17, could someone please give me some advice and help?

Thanks !!!

Mar 8, 2017
I am having the same thing happen to me.

I called CIC today (had to try 15 times before they told me they would connect me to rep) and then wait another 40 minutes to speak to rep. CIC rep told me they had not heard about any such problem.

Please call CIC and let them know that you are facing this problem. If they send you a technical support form, pls fill it out and send it so this situation is resolved.

SaladKing

Mar 8, 2017
Thank God they said they are working on it..

I saw another forum has the same topic and there are a group of ppl have the same error description when they tried to upload IMM5710 Application Form:

Error: The form you have uploaded was not accepted.
Error Description: The version of the document submitted is no longer accepted

Hope they solve this issue as soon as they can.

Otherwise I would suggest printing out and mailing all those documents to CIC.