+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private refugee sponsorship from Malaysia

Yasir Hussein

Sep 26, 2023
Hello everyone,
I applied for private refugee sponsorship program in Malaysia. My file is currently with SGVO. I’m just waiting for the interview.
may i know how the SGVO or Iom will contact me for the interview? Are they going to send me email or phone call to inform me about the interview because currently I’m not in Malaysia and i have put my friend’s phone number instead of mine.
Please let me know

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hello everyone,
I applied for private refugee sponsorship program in Malaysia. My file is currently with SGVO. I’m just waiting for the interview.
may i know how the SGVO or Iom will contact me for the interview? Are they going to send me email or phone call to inform me about the interview because currently I’m not in Malaysia and i have put my friend’s phone number instead of mine.
Please let me know
As long as I know if you have provided your email address during on your PR application VO will always communicate to you by email

Yasir Hussein

Sep 26, 2023
I did provide both my phone number and email. Also, I provided the phone number of my sponsor. But i heard in other countries like Turkey, they do communicate by phone number and Whatsapp as well.

Abdi987

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Hello everyone,
Please let me know
Don't worry they will contact you when they prepare your interview date and place

Reactions: Muhammed Amin

Muhammed Amin

Sep 12, 2024
Am did interview but still waiting medical I send a request email relocating the camp to nairobi is it makes my case to delay