+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Guys I have some good news but looks like my spouse will have to wait even longer.

So I got my eCOPR today but it says my dependent (spouse): un-accompanying as I did put her as un accompanying when I applied back in Sept 2020. Now my question is when I apply for her under the family class to sponsor her, do I need to get a new Police clearance from India for her since the old one that we initially submitted has expired. I am asking this because they have already passed PCC and medical (which is still valid) for her.
You are in the wrong thread

• Sad
Reactions: Deadmau57

vik.k

May 11, 2015
September 25th, 2020- AOR (1 principal Applicant + 1 Outland Dependent)
December 17th - Medical Passed
April 24th - Re-medical for dependent
May 7th- Re-medical for dependent passed
June 28th 2021 -Confirm address for PA and Dependent.
July 10th 2021- PR Portal Confirmation Email
July 21st 2021 - Credential Received for PA
July 21st 2021- Confirmed mailing address and uploaded photo for PA
bro...congrats....hopefully I will get it soon

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
My medicals was extended today as well…its says medicals passed July 26
I just hope good news is on the way
Aor May 10
Hi, in how many days it got extended?
My medical got expired yesterday so I am just wondering how many days it will take
for the extension.

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
I guess more than 40days..i did the medicals may 8, 2020
Ah another wait time :( I did my medical on 21July2020 and it was approved on 19th October. And yesterday I got a ghost update that “medical not needed”. I hope they extend it soon.

Diane6

Mar 17, 2021
Okay...it's been 19 months now and still nothing. I applied visa for my husband in April, got nothing so far. I applied visa for myself so I can at least travel back to see my husband, nothing so far... One of the people I know applied hers in January, hasn't received anything yet. What's going on in this world? Am I not allowed to see my families?

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Good news! Did they ask you to submit photos of yours only, or your dependent as well?
for myself only, have not even received PPR for my dependent yet. I have submitted my declaration that I am in Canada, my address and picture and now its "In review with IRCC". In terms of PPR, Nothing. I plan to contact them telling I have not received PPR after I get CORP I guess?I don't know, very unorganised.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Okay...it's been 19 months now and still nothing. I applied visa for my husband in April, got nothing so far. I applied visa for myself so I can at least travel back to see my husband, nothing so far... One of the people I know applied hers in January, hasn't received anything yet. What's going on in this world? Am I not allowed to see my families?
I am at 20th months, looks like they started moving a bit so keep your hopes up!

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Same story as yours. Waited 18 months and eventually gave up and left Canada last week.