Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Tanisha Kulkarni said:
Hello All Experts,

Is there anyone who has applied for Prince Edward Island ? What can be the time lines for to receive invite/nomination ? I applied few weeks back on 14th Nov 2015 and no response yet. Experts, if can guide on this would be really helpful.

God please help everybody who striving hard to accomplish !!! :'( Little bit dejected. Don't know what will happen.

Regards,
Tanisha.
Hi Tanisha,
Did you applied with EOI form or with all forms that they sent to be filled (along with file no). I applied with all the forms and supporting doc on 15th Dec. No reply from them yet. Applied with the EOI form on 20th Oct, got their reply on 29th Nov with file no and attached forms to be filled. Applied with the forms and supporting docs on 15th Dec. Im NOC 2171 as well

Please share your timeline

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Tanisha Kulkarni said:
Dear jahanzaibkh,

Exactly the point is. Thanks for the reply I am having NOC 2171 (IT). what about you ? As you shared your side you applied in Feb'15 and got reply in July'15 that means way to... God please bless me to get the nomination.

Keeping hopes. Thanks jahanzaibkh for your quick reply. God bless you.

Regards,
Tanisha.
You have high chance of getting nomination from PEI because majority of people got nominated from IT sector.
All the best.

Tanisha Kulkarni

Dec 1, 2014
Hello new_day, Akberansari, Bahamas, jahanzaibkh,

That really gives me courage and hopes to being a prositive. People like who helps in this forum are really next to god like to us. I wish you all the very best in life.

Feeling bit positive now.

I received this response when I sent mail to them - and this the last reply from them after this no communication yet.

Thank you for your interest in the Prince Edward Island Express Entry Stream.
Your email has been received and will be added to our database.

Please Note: Only those profiles that are of interest to the PEI PNP will be contacted. This is an automated response. Please do not reply to this email.

Please do not call the Office of Immigration with questions related to Express Entry. No Express Entry queries will be answered over the phone.

Office of Immigration
94 Euston Street,
Charlottetown, PE C1A 1W4
PO Box 1176, Charlottetown, PE C1A 7M8
ExpressEntry@gov.pe.ca · ImmigratePEI.ca

Are you different than this ?

I applied on 14th Nov 2015 and imeediately got this mail as this automated so looks this is normal one.

Akberansari are you anything differnet than this ? Can anyone guide on this ?

Regards,

Tanisha.....

Not sure if I am of there interest as I am 2171 ( SAP ). ??? ???

laxmi7

Dec 5, 2015
Tanisha Kulkarni said:
Hello new_day, Akberansari, Bahamas, jahanzaibkh,

That really gives me courage and hopes to being a prositive. People like who helps in this forum are really next to god like to us. I wish you all the very best in life.

Feeling bit positive now.

I received this response when I sent mail to them - and this the last reply from them after this no communication yet.

Thank you for your interest in the Prince Edward Island Express Entry Stream.
Your email has been received and will be added to our database.

Please Note: Only those profiles that are of interest to the PEI PNP will be contacted. This is an automated response. Please do not reply to this email.

Please do not call the Office of Immigration with questions related to Express Entry. No Express Entry queries will be answered over the phone.

Office of Immigration
94 Euston Street,
Charlottetown, PE C1A 1W4
PO Box 1176, Charlottetown, PE C1A 7M8
ExpressEntry@gov.pe.ca · ImmigratePEI.ca

Are you different than this ?

I applied on 14th Nov 2015 and imeediately got this mail as this automated so looks this is normal one.

Akberansari are you anything differnet than this ? Can anyone guide on this ?

Regards,

Tanisha.....

Not sure if I am of there interest as I am 2171 ( SAP ). ??? ???

I also got similar kind of reply after I submitted EOI and after few days they send an email with 3 forms. Probably same thing will happen to u as well.

Tanisha Kulkarni

Dec 1, 2014
Ohh my god, I havent received any such reply asking for 3 forms why I am treated so different ? What's wrong with my profile then ? I hope for them 2171 is simply the IT related people and no more deeper branches like JAVA, Dot Net, SAP, on so on.....

is my understanding correct ?

Regards,
Tanisha.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Tanisha Kulkarni said:
Ohh my god, I havent received any such reply asking for 2 forms why I am treated so different ? What's wrong with my profile then ? I hope for them 2171 is simply the IT related people and no more deeper brancges like JAVA, Dot Net, SAP, on so on.....

is my understanding correct ?

Regards,
Tanisha.
It's normal Tanisha. You will get this email with forms when they review your application. So don't worry it takes time

laxmi7

Dec 5, 2015
jahanzaibkh said:
It's normal Tanisha. You will get this email with forms when they review your application. So don't worry it takes time
I agree with Jahanzaibkh, just wait u will get it.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Tanisha Kulkarni said:
Thanks for both.

Jahanzaibkh and Laxmi7 how they treate 2171 just IT people OR within 2171 any deeper criterias ?

Regards,
Tanisha.
Do not have much idea how they select but in my opinion they mostly look at NOC and settlement statement which you write in pdf

Akberansari

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hi Tanisha,
Hope the below helps you.

Im also 2171, working as SAP consultant, and I got PNP nomination from PEI. PEI does give nomination to 2171, like they have given me and one of my freinds. I applied on 20th Oct and got their reply on 21st. Then filled the forms and sent on 15th and got nomination on 23rd Dec. The thing that matters most in that pdf file of your EOI is the settlement plan. This is my opinion, may be I'm wrong. I wrote a good 500 words settlement plan. What you can do is you can email them again. When my freind emailed them with EOI, he got the reply in 2 days, so that really worried me, I applied again from the same id and from another IDs. finally got the reply on the 1st ID.

Try emailing them again and keep faith. These days they are giving nominations to 2171.

Regards
Akber

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As it is Christmas Holidays, we can expect any reply from them only in first week of 2016.

Tanisha Kulkarni

Dec 1, 2014
Are you in for PEI ? I think only can start by 2016 ! All Xmas in the air.... So not expecting any replies.

Strange case with me comaring to others is, other people in this thread got reply within 2-3 days with some documents to be filled up but did not to me ?

So thats again worry cause to me now. How is your experience ?

Tanisha.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tanisha Kulkarni said:
Are you in for PEI ? I think only can start by 2016 ! All Xmas in the air.... So not expecting any replies.

Strange case with me comaring to others is, other people in this thread got reply within 2-3 days with some documents to be filled up but did not to me ?

So thats again worry cause to me now. How is your experience ?

Tanisha.
No, I am not in PEI ;D..

have you sent EOI? if yes, when?

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tanisha Kulkarni said:
Yes I sent on 14th Nov 2015. As stated earlier I just got the acknowledgement mail and nothing else.

Tanisha.
Ok check your inbox. I have sent a PM to you.