+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Previous Experience Please help

dixey

Dec 10, 2009
Hi all.

I have worked in Uk as a physiotherapist for a private company. I have now left this company. But i do not have contract letter and the company also have this weird policy of not giving full references (they only provide commencement date and the post held).

I possess a letter which states that i was a permanent employee, my post in the company, starting date and my tax references. My question is Would it work if i include this letter, P60 form of Four years for salary details and P45 for the end date of employment, and reference letter from my manager who also has left the company stating my job role (not on company letter head as the manager has also left the company. Will this be sufficient to prove that i possess adequate work experience?

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
dixey said:
Hi all.

I have worked in Uk as a physiotherapist for a private company. I have now left this company. But i do not have contract letter and the company also have this weird policy of not giving full references (they only provide commencement date and the post held).

I possess a letter which states that i was a permanent employee, my post in the company, starting date and my tax references. My question is Would it work if i include this letter, P60 form of Four years for salary details and P45 for the end date of employment, and reference letter from my manager who also has left the company stating my job role (not on company letter head as the manager has also left the company. Will this be sufficient to prove that i possess adequate work experience?
hi dixey

No one can really say if those would be sufficient or not. But, it's better than not submitting anything at all. Just try to organize it in a way that the visa officer won't have a hard time trying to read them