28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Saleradnik said:
Hmm I got question for you but I don t know if that is for this topic, but when you send mail to employee with your CV and cover letter,what should you wrote in down section,this is how I start mail when sending my CV and Cover letter so give your opinion or critic because maybe that is a problem.

Here

Dear Sir

I'm applying to job ad for a Painter- Helper published on the site (name of site),I would be very happy to work for your company

Is this enough?
No - it's not enough generally. Google "cover letter examples" to find examples of what you should write.

Saleradnik

May 18, 2013
I all ready got Cover letter I put him every time in attach document when I send my mail to employee,I said what should I wrote in section of mail, I give example and that s not Cover letter.

Jul 29, 2014
Hi every body,

i am ajay.

i am new for this forum. i am applying from india. can i know the FSWP PR process. can any body explain briefly about FSWP PR Process. is any interview there?.
regards
Ajay

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
deepthi.nelapati said:
Hi every body,

i am ajay.

i am new for this forum. i am applying from india. can i know the FSWP PR process. can any body explain briefly about FSWP PR Process. is any interview there?.
regards
Ajay
Hi,
Nice to meet you here, but frankly speaking you must be kidding. The entire forum is about immigration and the whole process has been described in detail many times. Start with studying the official CIC web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/

Here is the official IMM 7000 guide, all the links are therein:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Cheers

nikosyozzer

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Cornwall
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
So if somebody has applied in the FSW category as a painter and decorator (THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE), should they expect to take some overalls and tools as they will be asked to paint a room to prove their trade?

nikosyozzer

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Cornwall
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
For all those who have had interviews in 2013/2014 - Please let us know if you were asked anything different to what is mentioned in the forum page 1. Did you get the visa's issued afterwards? Was all ok? Are the officers strict or friendly???

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
every case is different my friend

wt specifics u need . hw is ur case trailing on

officers friendly ?? - i must say its a wrong term to use - there is no favour on any cases - rule applies to all

nikosyozzer

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Cornwall
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Thanks, I see what you mean in every case being different. I just wanted to get an idea of what reason(s) CIC could have to call anybody up for an interview. I see many profiles which state interview Waived, which leads me to ask what are they looking for (or is it a random selection process).

In addition, I see that certain VISA Offices can process applications quickly whilst LONDON (my visa office) can take some time. This is likely due to the fact that PAKISTAN applications are also processed here (Pakistan has one of the highest number of applicants). So the question is then asked, does being british and applying from your home country's visa office speed up the process?

tech2015

Aug 26, 2014
ind
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd line updated on 31 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 28 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2015 , Third line update on 03rd March,2015
Interview........
no way
Passport Req..
31 march 2015 and passport sent on 06 april,2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 april 2015, passport n VISA rcv on 27 april 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by Nov 2015
mr.Hope said:
depends on the docs you provide and at the discretion of the VO.
hi I have applied with 2132 , 18 aug 2014,
normally how long it takes to get PER , Pls advise, also guide me about VO interview topics.
Thnx in adv

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
nikosyozzer said:
Thanks, I see what you mean in every case being different. I just wanted to get an idea of what reason(s) CIC could have to call anybody up for an interview. I see many profiles which state interview Waived, which leads me to ask what are they looking for (or is it a random selection process).

In addition, I see that certain VISA Offices can process applications quickly whilst LONDON (my visa office) can take some time. This is likely due to the fact that PAKISTAN applications are also processed here (Pakistan has one of the highest number of applicants). So the question is then asked, does being british and applying from your home country's visa office speed up the process?
Lol, @ being British.
Sir, CIC doesn't care if you are from the second moon of the same planet as the Transformers robots, you will join a queue like everybody else at your own visa office regardless of your nationality. Interviews are at the discretion of the visa officer. If they see a grey area in your application which can not be resolved via telephone or email, you may be invited for an interview. That's all to it, cheers.

nikosyozzer

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Cornwall
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Thank you PIPIS for such a detailed geographical description of Cybertron.

Wishing you all (who have applied) best of luck. If I hear anything of my application (submitted last week 20th Aug 2014) then I will let you know. Likewise for the rest of you too.

Nikos

CAboom

May 14, 2014
Our POF was given by my wife's parents weeks before we apply in FSW14. Will that be a problem? What are the documents needed to prove it if we're called for an interview?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
CAboom said:
Our POF was given by my wife's parents weeks before we apply in FSW14. Will that be a problem? What are the documents needed to prove it if we're called for an interview?
Well, you'll just to have hope you don't have your POF questioned by your VO otherwise you have to provide evidence of the source of the funds and if it comes out that you got the money from them just to boost your account, you may get rejected. It is up to you to find a way to convince the VO that you have such funds, maybe you can consider describing it as a gift. How you want to do that is up to you, cheers.

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the haulage of this massive package.. there were heaps of questions twiddling in my mind.. Gerat & very helpful post. Cheers :D

can2132

Star Member
May 23, 2014
hi seniors
Congrats for People for getting MR
I have few questions.....
1. how long will it take to get MR after once get PER? MY VISA office is NDVO
2. What they ask to out employer when they come to visit our work location?
3. As my job requires frequent travelling so during time if i won't be there at My industry
will it be create any problem?
your Reply will be highly appreciated