+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prepare an interview

Alex mensah

Mar 25, 2024
My name is Alex mensah from Ghana Africa +233242083366 I'm very serious about the program please let the team know everything about me thanks again

bramuel

Sep 19, 2024
AGRO GREENLAND FARM
2311 Hilchey Road,
Campbell River,
BC, Canada

Dear Muhammad Shahzad,

We are extremely pleased to inform you that your application and interview you Submitted has been attended to, and you also found qualified for employment.

We therefore write this letter to offer you the position of { Quality Control } for which you have applied, We are pleased to welcome you here to start experiencing your positive impact in our Company.

Your interview has impressed our recruitment committee greatly and we sincerely believe you could ascend the hierarchy very soon if you work hard enough.
We are therefore offering you a chance to join us and gain some real experience in the real world.

There will be hard work and responsibility involved. We’re sure you’ll be able to execute it properly. Attached is the contract agreement letter which you have to sign and return a copy to us within 72 hours of receiving, if you accept the terms of this agreement with us.

All contracts are meant to last for a Span of (3 years), and liable to upward review on expiration of the contract engagements.
Print out this Document and sign after reading it, also send it back to us for Office use and for further process,

We congratulate you on your selection. We look forward to meeting you here in Canada soon.

Congratulations on your Success!

Regards,

Mr Scott Adams
Human Resource Manager.

AGRO GREENLAND FARM

Show quoted text
Is it fake/Scam