29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Dear friends,

Those who have got real IP status i.e with date in the ECAS and waiting for MR, please join here. Our objective is to observe the scenario after getting IP date. We wanna count here.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/singapore-visa-office-with-ip-date-waiting-for-mr-join-here-t98763.0.html

Regards,

deba_avik

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
tripleH said:
Hi sMark, my case is process at Singapore visa office.
tripleH

hello uare same visa as me singapore did you receive medical request by email or any update pf docs? bec i received they ask for diploma in my highschool and higschool transcript as well

hope everything will be fine:)

tripleH

Jul 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
moyrzg said:
tripleH

hello uare same visa as me singapore did you receive medical request by email or any update pf docs? bec i received they ask for diploma in my highschool and higschool transcript as well

hope everything will be fine:)
Thank for asking me. But nothing happens until now: no updating request, no MR, ....
Highschool transcript is rare requested, isn't it? this is the first time I have heart about that. Thank you for the infor.
Thanks and good luck to you and all the members here! Be pray for all!

sMark

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
Hi everyone,

in the following link, there are some important info for all pre-june applicants. this thread's applicants are not linked with SVO, but still we can get a hint about the timeline for MR.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-applicants-waiting-for-medical-request-t58687.4155.html

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Manila VO is issuing MR continuously but what about SGVO?

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
On top of national goals, specific visa issuance targets are given to visa processing centers in each geographic region. Overall, these centers are expected to issue a greater number of immigration documents. In the Africa/Middle East region, large increases are planned for the Federal Skilled Worker program. Specific increases in parent/grandparent visas issued from the Damascus office are also expected to occur. In the Asia/Pacific region, overall immigration goals are planned for all but one visa office, with parent/grandparent visas more than doubling. Europe and the Americas will see similar changes. Particularly large increases are planned across the board for the Mexico City and Havana offices.

For more detail:
http://www.canadavisa.com/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-announces-new-immigration-targets.html

sMark

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
deba_avik said:
On top of national goals, specific visa issuance targets are given to visa processing centers in each geographic region. Overall, these centers are expected to issue a greater number of immigration documents. In the Africa/Middle East region, large increases are planned for the Federal Skilled Worker program. Specific increases in parent/grandparent visas issued from the Damascus office are also expected to occur. In the Asia/Pacific region, overall immigration goals are planned for all but one visa office, with parent/grandparent visas more than doubling. Europe and the Americas will see similar changes. Particularly large increases are planned across the board for the Mexico City and Havana offices.

For more detail:
http://www.canadavisa.com/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-announces-new-immigration-targets.html
Thank you Deba_avik. +1 for you.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
sMark said:
Thank you Deba_avik. +1 for you.
Thanks and same compliments for you.... :)

Benidiction

Jan 19, 2012
lepetit said:
Dr. Hasib and deba_avik, thanks a lot for your replies.
So you guess I'm safe with IELTS of 7.5, right? (I mean I don't need to retake the test?). By the way, how much is IETLS basic score?

To tell you the truth, I'm rather suspicious of the wording in update email form VO. And I guess nobody here wants to give VO a good excuse to reject our cases by misinterpreting their request. So I tried to decipher (word-by-word) the important points as follows. Everybody (especially senior members, experts) feel free to correct and comment.

Good luck!
:D :D :D :D

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Skilled Worker.

Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations require that applicants provide all information and documents required for the assessment of their applications. The selection criteria are clearly defined, and your eligibility for permanent residence as a Skilled Worker will be assessed on the basis of the documents and information you provide. The onus is on you to provide sufficient evidence to demonstrate that you meet the requirements.

You are now being given an opportunity to update your application before it is assessed by an officer. Please submit the documents and information specified below to our office by mail. You have sixty (60) days from the date of this letter to comply with this request. If the requested evidence is not received by our office within this timeframe, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file.
So technically speaking, if you truly have no update information, you don't have to resend anything, and VO will assess your case based on your full documents submitted 1 year or so before.
You will not be given a further opportunity to provide more information.

Updated Application Forms:
So the following 4 forms is a must, right?
The following forms can be completed on the CIC website:
• Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) form, completed with updated information
• Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form, completed with updated information for you and all dependants 18 years and older, with original signatures – all questions must be answered – if a question is not applicable, write “N/A” – do not leave any gaps in your personal history and address history – you must provide details from the age of 18 to the present
• Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form, completed with updated information for you and all dependants 18 years and older
• Schedule 3 Economic Classes - Federal Skilled Workers (IMM 0008) form, completed with updated information – Ensure you provide accurate occupational codes from the National Occupation Classification which most closely describe your work experience over the past ten years

Updated Identity, Status, and Civil Documents:
Provide the following documents only if there have been changes since you initially submitted your application:
"only if", so it's not mandatory, right?
• If passports have been renewed or replaced, provide a copy of the passport information page(s) for each person included on the application
• If the immigration status of you or any person included on the application has changed, provide a copy of the current visa or status document of the country where you are (lawfully) residing, as applicable
• If there have been any marriages, divorces, deaths, or births for you or any person included on the application, provide copies of civil documents as applicable – examples: marriage/divorce/death/birth certificates, child custody/adoption orders – note: to add a spouse or child to your application, you will need to pay the application fee for them

Updated Photographs:
Surely my face has been changing quite a lot due to long-time waiting's frustration, so I guess I will send the updated photos
• Updated identification photographs for you and all accompanying dependants which comply with the photo specifications available in the SW Application Guide - Appendix A

Updated Education and Experience Documents:
quite clear below, right? No additional studies or work experience, so there's no need.
If you have completed additional studies since you initially submitted your application and you would like those studies to be counted toward the award of points for education, please provide for you and your spouse (if accompanying):
• Copies of transcripts showing courses completed and grades earned
• Copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates
If you have accumulated additional experience in one or more occupations at NOC Skill Level O, A, or B for which you would like consideration, please provide for all occupations in which you wish to be assessed:
• Original letter(s) from your employer(s) which clearly describe your job duties and responsibilities
• Copies of letter(s) of offer or employment contract(s)
• Copies of salary statements or pay stubs
• Copies of income tax returns
• If you are self-employed, copies of business registration and/or license and proof of business conducted with clients, such as orders and invoices, balance sheets, income tax returns

Proficiency in Canada's Official Languages:
If you are claiming English and/or French language skills on your application, you must provide conclusive proof of your language skills:
we're all claiming points by IELTS, right? so we must retake and resend IELTS ??? The wording here is pretty ambiguous, don't you think? VO should add some more clarification at this point. For example, if you would like to upgrade your score, etc.....? if you don't wish to, etc.....

• Submit the original reports of a language test by an approved organization (International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the test d'évaluation de français (TEF)) – test results must not be more than one year old at the time of submission
So, obviously the initial IELTS result's copy (no more original, right?) is no use now. we have to retake ?!!

Adaptability Factors:
If you or your accompanying spouse has a relative in Canada, provide:
It's unclear here too. What if I have a relative, and I had submitted all necessary documents regarding that relative, do I have to resend this time?
• Proof of your relationship to them (e.g. birth certificates showing parentage)
• Proof of their status in Canada (copy of permanent resident card, citizenship certificate, or Canadian passport)
• Proof that they are currently residing in Canada (e.g. recent utility bill, salary statement, or tax return in their name, sent to their residential address in Canada)
If your or your accompanying spouse has studied or worked in Canada, provide documents issued by the educational institution or employer which provide details, as well as copies of any work or study permits issued by Citizenship & Immigration Canada

Settlement Funds:
• Provide original financial documents (e.g. bank statements, term deposit statements) for the past 6 months showing transactions for all your accounts as proof of unencumbered funds for prospective settlement in Canada – any large deposits must have clearly documented provenance to show the funds are yours.
So submission of the most recent financial documents is a must, obviously.

Arranged Employment in Canada:
If you have been offered a job by a Canadian employer, and that employment offer has been approved by Human Resources & Skills Development Canada (HRSDC):
• Submit a copy of the Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO) issued by HRSDC and a copy of the employment offer

Any additional information and documents for consideration when your application is assessed must be received by this office within sixty (60 days) from the date of this letter. If you need more time, you must advise this office immediately and provide detailed reasons. Your request will be considered, but there is no guarantee that an extension will be granted. If no further evidence is received within this timeframe, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file. This may lead to the refusal of your application.
This is the most intimidating sentence of all. Only 1 misstep or 1 insufficient document or 1 misinterpretation, and rejection letter is sure to come. I believe that VO is purposedly using this update-technique (with some vague and ambiguous instructions) to buy more time and eliminate more applicants just by catching our mistakes. So, keep vigilant, my friends!! ;)

If you wish to withdraw your application, please advise our office immediately in writing. You may be eligible for a full refund of the processing fees paid. Once we begin assessing your application, it will no longer be possible to refund the processing fees.

Yours truly,
Counsellor (Immigration)

This is a computer-generated letter which requires no signature.

Hi,

I am really confused about the acceptance of IELTS score. While I go thru the communication here, I find something contradictory from what I get from my Lawyer. I appointed a law firm in Montreal, CA. They have been keep on saying that " Validity of IELTS score shall remain if it is taken after one year of submission of application. I applied in December 2007 and sat for IELTS in May 2010. My lawyer confirms me time and again that it is absolutely fine till I consider to obtain VISA. But from the word of Councillor here, it seems to be valid if it is not older than 1yr at the time of submission at VO. Can you please justify me ? [/font]
[/color]

Regards
BENIDICTION

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Benidiction said:
Hi,

I am really confused about the acceptance of IELTS score. While I go thru the communication here, I find something contradictory from what I get from my Lawyer. I appointed a law firm in Montreal, CA. They have been keep on saying that " Validity of IELTS score shall remain if it is taken after one year of submission of application. I applied in December 2007 and sat for IELTS in May 2010. My lawyer confirms me time and again that it is absolutely fine till I consider to obtain VISA. But from the word of Councillor here, it seems to be valid if it is not older than 1yr at the time of submission at VO. Can you please justify me ? [/font][/color]

Regards
BENIDICTION
Hello Benidiction,

Once the VO receives our IELTS with validity, its valid for entire life.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Have patience!!

Good news is coming, the below link is FYI

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/may-2010-applicants-t40510.0.html;msg1379200#msg1379200

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have sent the updated on the last week of march 2012 Svo . when , i can see any result ? , deba , mera dost , any comments ! :'(

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Teaspoon said:
i have sent the updated on the last week of march 2012 Svo . when , i can see any result ? , deba , mera dost , any comments ! :'(
I sent updates in January (middle) and got IP date on March 05. Hope you can have an idea, friend. Hope when they start issuing MR, we all receive almost in a similar time. Best wishes!

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
According to master Qorax,
This yr (2012) is the deciding yr for 2010 applications!!

Source: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.0.html;msg1402203#msg1402203

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
So far people from Prejune (Singapore) have got IP date are as follows:
1. ttamanna
2. deba_avik
3. bamepo
4. GTL
5. Robindesbois
6. uroy
7. hoquejamal
8. azaman

Please add someone else, if any

Today is Tuesday. Expecting to add members on this boat.