+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pregnancy Detected just a week before ITA

Avnish07

Nov 20, 2018
Hello guys.. I just found out that my wife is pregnant & within a week, I received ITA.

Now I am confused whether to continue with the medical tests & submit final application or should I wait till the baby gets born & then re-apply for PR application.

What are the next steps should I follow? Someone pls help.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
so.. its ok.. tell them and ur medical will be deferred and they will wait until child is born and afterv that only issue you pr

Avnish07

Nov 20, 2018
so.. its ok.. tell them and ur medical will be deferred and they will wait until child is born and afterv that only issue you pr
1. Should I proceed for submission of rest of documents?
2. How much time will it take to receive PPR after submitting necessary documents of baby passport & wife medical reports?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello guys.. I just found out that my wife is pregnant & within a week, I received ITA.

Now I am confused whether to continue with the medical tests & submit final application or should I wait till the baby gets born & then re-apply for PR application.

You can start the application process. For the Medicals, tell the doctor your wife is pregnant, she will get some tests done except Xrays.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada

Submit the application with all documents and medicals. During the medicals inform the doctor that your wife is pregnant and most probably they will defer the X-Ray based on the duration of pregnancy. Your application will be processed as normal but will be kept on hold until you submit the X-Rays (if you don't do it now). Once the baby is born, you can add them to the application by gathering the required documents.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017

Just go Ahead. You can get the medicals done for your pregnant wife including X-rays. While booking medical appointment just ask the clinic that do they have lead apron for X-Ray as your wife is pregnant. If they say no then try with another clinic. X-ray for pregnant ladies can be done wearing lead apron.

Avnish07

Nov 20, 2018
You can start the application process. For the Medicals, tell the doctor your wife is pregnant, she will get some tests done except Xrays.
What about processing time after addition of baby in the application? do they take 6 months again after documents of baby is added to the application??

Avnish07

Nov 20, 2018
Submit the application with all documents and medicals. During the medicals inform the doctor that your wife is pregnant and most probably they will defer the X-Ray based on the duration of pregnancy. Your application will be processed as normal but will be kept on hold until you submit the X-Rays (if you don't do it now). Once the baby is born, you can add them to the application by gathering the required documents.
If they keep application on hold, then how much time do they take to process application after baby is added to application?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
If they keep application on hold, then how much time do they take to process application after baby is added to application?
A few weeks