16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 21st June_2012
LANDED..........
soon
Dear All,
i am sharing my interview detail here for help of others. I was informed by CHC new delhi for interview on 5th JAn_2012 that your interview is scheduled o16th FEB_2012. means i have 40 days time, i want to urge everyone that please get caips note if u have interviewhave more than 30 days time before interview as i missed it as CAIPS is showing exact reason of interview which will help us fot better preparation of interview on specific requirement. I entered CHC office at 8:30 as my interview was at 9:30, we were 15 ppl at that day. my turn was 10th out of 15 applicant and i was only one who have already completed Medical, seRRPF and PP, other all are waiting for MR. There are total 15 cabins at CHC New delhi and depending of requirement 5 to 6 VOfifcer are conducting interviews. Before entering our security check conducted and nothing allowed inside except DOCs in office ( tare taking Mobiles and laptop with them). My turn came around at 10:40 in cabin 11. One more thing that they are announcing applicant name once and in very low voice and becausthat some of appl didnt recongize their turn too. VO was indian and he has welcomed me and round question started. he asked me my name :: i replied in short. He then asked my daughter Birth certificate :: i have given english translated BC then he has askegujarati original copy and from that i cme to know that he knows gujarati too he satisfied withthathen he has asaked my baby PP :: i gave it ans he has asked few question abt her PP. then he has asked me about my job,salary and IT retun , form 16 . i gave everything and also explained. then he has asked my bank statement :: as my case was AEO so i told i havent kept it with me so hhas asked my salary slip. ...... Now original interview started about which i never prepered seriously. He has asked my marirage certificate: i gave him. then he has asked my wifes name twice at 5 munites interval to check what in his mind:: i replied. then he has asked my relation photoes including marriage, i gave him whle small album of 25 phwhich i specially prepared< he has demanded more photoes of marriage lunch, which was not with me so i told him i have eaand every photo available with me in laptop if u permit i will show u, then he has told why not kewhole big marriage album, so i told it was too bulky and not possible to keep in delhi friom GJ. now he has started to note in paper:: he asked few ppl name in one of mine photo of my honeymoon, i dont remember one of it so i tohim some false name, he has noted. he has asked my daughter's who is 4 month old doctor while her birth , i told i dont remember exname, he has asked abt present doctor i answered and he has noted. he asked abt my wifes likes and dislikes. he has asked things which i like and dont like in my wife> he has asked the latest gift which i have given to my wife he has asked about my wifes best friend name , detail. all i have given hima and he has noted. .... immidiately he has called my wife ( dear all please note that i was the first applicant at that dawhose spouse/ dependant called in cabin for interview) he has aksed all question which he has noted t my wifw for cross check. some of our answer mateched while more was different and he immidiately come to know aboutthen he has called me inside agian and told your answers are differing with yur wifw i exlained thwas nerveous and forgot some of the thing. after few some question he has completed out interview. at last he has told he will still satisfied with your relation and marriage althought difference in ansi am approving your file and application, still final u will come to know within 3 to 4 week. then i have asked him few questions like when i will MR for daughter, how much time it will take. i hope u like this detail althought it is not formated due to less time available. i got MR for y daughter very next day

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
sksec103 said:
Dear All,
i am sharing my interview detail here for help of others. I was informed by CHC new delhi for interview on 5th JAn_2012 that your interview is scheduled o16th FEB_2012. means i have 40 days time, i want to urge everyone that please get caips note if u have interviewhave more than 30 days time before interview as i missed it as CAIPS is showing exact reason of interview which will help us fot better preparation of interview on specific requirement. I entered CHC office at 8:30 as my interview was at 9:30, we were 15 ppl at that day. my turn was 10th out of 15 applicant and i was only one who have already completed Medical, seRRPF and PP, other all are waiting for MR. There are total 15 cabins at CHC New delhi and depending of requirement 5 to 6 VOfifcer are conducting interviews. Before entering our security check conducted and nothing allowed inside except DOCs in office ( tare taking Mobiles and laptop with them). My turn came around at 10:40 in cabin 11. One more thing that they are announcing applicant name once and in very low voice and becausthat some of appl didnt recongize their turn too. VO was indian and he has welcomed me and round question started. he asked me my name :: i replied in short. He then asked my daughter Birth certificate :: i have given english translated BC then he has askegujarati original copy and from that i cme to know that he knows gujarati too he satisfied withthathen he has asaked my baby PP :: i gave it ans he has asked few question abt her PP. then he has asked me about my job,salary and IT retun , form 16 . i gave everything and also explained. then he has asked my bank statement :: as my case was AEO so i told i havent kept it with me so hhas asked my salary slip. ...... Now original interview started about which i never prepered seriously. He has asked my marirage certificate: i gave him. then he has asked my wifes name twice at 5 munites interval to check what in his mind:: i replied. then he has asked my relation photoes including marriage, i gave him whle small album of 25 phwhich i specially prepared< he has demanded more photoes of marriage lunch, which was not with me so i told him i have eaand every photo available with me in laptop if u permit i will show u, then he has told why not kewhole big marriage album, so i told it was too bulky and not possible to keep in delhi friom GJ. now he has started to note in paper:: he asked few ppl name in one of mine photo of my honeymoon, i dont remember one of it so i tohim some false name, he has noted. he has asked my daughter's who is 4 month old doctor while her birth , i told i dont remember exname, he has asked abt present doctor i answered and he has noted. he asked abt my wifes likes and dislikes. he has asked things which i like and dont like in my wife> he has asked the latest gift which i have given to my wife he has asked about my wifes best friend name , detail. all i have given hima and he has noted. .... immidiately he has called my wife ( dear all please note that i was the first applicant at that dawhose spouse/ dependant called in cabin for interview) he has aksed all question which he has noted t my wifw for cross check. some of our answer mateched while more was different and he immidiately come to know aboutthen he has called me inside agian and told your answers are differing with yur wifw i exlained thwas nerveous and forgot some of the thing. after few some question he has completed out interview. at last he has told he will still satisfied with your relation and marriage althought difference in ansi am approving your file and application, still final u will come to know within 3 to 4 week. then i have asked him few questions like when i will MR for daughter, how much time it will take. i hope u like this detail althought it is not formated due to less time available. i got MR for y daughter very next day
Thanks for sharing, could you please help with some more details like, Date of your 2nd AOR?which NOC? and when did your file move to "In Process"

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon
2nd AOR in. AUG-2011.
Inprocess came in november_11.

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon
Also I applied in FSW category through AEO and having job in W communication field

aamirdr

Oct 16, 2008
Remedical done Medical Done
Category........
Visa Office......
London now... old Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 -08- 2009
Doc's Request.
8 -10-2009
AOR Received.
8-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-8-2009
Med's Request
re medical done march 2014
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
hellodear said:
Fed Skill Category
Applied to Sydney,Canada in Feb 2010
Send appln to Buffalo in April 2010
No activity for long time
Transferred to SEA
In process status in Jan 2012
Request for Medicals in Feb 2012

Raj
congratulations for medical
My case also changed IP in 30 jan 2012 waiting for medical

for prejune applicant another forum is tracking such all appl getting medical and vcall etc
Please join http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pre-june-applicants-with-new-changes-connect-here-t95387.0.html#new

Ank

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sksec103 said:
Dear All,
thanks for sharing valuable info.

all the very best for new beg. in canada

ankur

jomadassery

Feb 26, 2012
Cochin, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
13-05-2011
File Transfer...
13-05-2011
Med's Request
05-12-2011
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
05-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2012
LANDED..........
ASAP.............................
We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 30, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 5, 2011.

Medical results have been received

And Waiting for the Final Decision......................

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon
Thanks ank.
Today I completd for my baby and sent to chc NDVO.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
jomadassery said:

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 30, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

My timeline is same.

I am also waiting for DM.
What ur catagory and Visa office?
Wish you all the best!

Ank

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jomadassery said:

u will received visa soon

Ank

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sksec103 said:
Thanks ank.
Today I completd for my baby and sent to chc NDVO.
gr8 u will get stamping till march end

GoCunnaeda

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
AOR Received.
IP Since 22 Feb 2012
Med's Request
08-Nov-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
On the way.
LANDED..........
Many times in my dreams :-)
sksec103 said:
Dear All,
All the very best dear friend! You have done a great job by helping the other members of the Forum. No one has been as descriptive about the interview as you have been. God helps those who help others. I pray that you get your Visa soon.

I have a question. You talked about ordering CAIPS. Could you please throw some light on how it would help us prepare for the interview? I am going to order for CAIPS notes soon.

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon
Hi GoCunnaeda,
U will find every detail step wise in caips note, there are many more reason for getting caips note.
As an example u have called fo interview u will come to know the exact reason of interview why they have called u, what are the doubts etc.
U can get better detail in www. CAIPS.ca

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
After 2 Weeks of sending the updated forms and docs to SGVO, Address Line disappeared! ::) :eek: ::) :eek: ::) :eek:

Ank

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smiling_face said:
After 2 Weeks of sending the updated forms and docs to SGVO, Address Line disappeared! ::) :eek: ::) :eek: ::) :eek:
lets hope for the best