+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre June,26 applicants please join here to get the status

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ana_ana said:
Yes Kitti-it dissapeared today-and also in july for 2 weekes, but it appeared again (in july-not today)
Thank you ana_ana and congratulations.. :)

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
ana_ana said:
Thanks Deba-best wishes for u too. I am tired of waiting anymore.........
Don't be tired. Best to have patience.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Prejune applicant got PPR. Good news, indeed.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/hurray-we-got-ppr-t79644.0.html

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
My address disappeared last week Thursday and after 1 week it came back today with no change in E case status. It's the second time happened with in a month

ana_ana

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2010
AOR Received.
2nd 07-2010
IELTS Request
07-10-2010
File Transfer...
in process 31-01-2011
Med's Request
24-05-2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
Mine appeared today, again. But, after reading a lot of posts and comments about pre june and post June applicants, I have a question that maybe somebody can and will answer. I understand that post June applicants are priority and that the NOC list was shortened, but what happens with those whose noc stayed in the list? Why delaying their cases and give priority to a post June applicant with the same NOC? |This doesnt make a lot of sense to me.
Can u please explain this?

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
:mad:

Hi All,

I sent all the documents to Delhi office in Aug 2010 under category 4131 and I got second file num in sep. and they update on their site in march like "They receive my application in April 2" and just showing my address. It is still showing the same thing. No change in it. Could anyone plz tell me how much more time it can take for my medical.?? I am waiting for medical..

IS anyone got medical?

Please let me know..

Thanks
Mona

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
mkdhaliwal,

this is for you, its a reply a lot of the applicants getting nowadays.

~~~~
CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

mkdhaliwal said:
:mad:

Hi All,

I sent all the documents to Delhi office in Aug 2010 under category 4131 and I got second file num in sep. and they update on their site in march like "They receive my application in April 2" and just showing my address. It is still showing the same thing. No change in it. Could anyone plz tell me how much more time it can take for my medical.?? I am waiting for medical..

IS anyone got medical?

Please let me know..

Thanks
Mona
Dear Madam ! Good Day ! Today in the morning i received a reply from CHC New Delhi for an email sent on 16.07.2011 for application status of my pre june application.I wanted to share with all our forum members. regards. here is the email reply : Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.
If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, your application will take two years or more to be processed.
Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.
This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011. As a result, applicants will wait two years or more to be processed.
If you wish to withdraw your application, you may be eligible for a refund of your processing fees.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office. As we are not yet ready to review your file, you are not required send any documents in support of your application. Since your application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates on your file. When we are ready to review your file, we will send a document request letter to you using the contact information we have on your file. That letter will list all documents required to continue processing your application.

Until we contact you, the only information you are required to provide us in order to update your application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in your family composition
- Request to withdraw your application and refund the application fees
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to your representation

If you wish to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative, available at this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp, must be completed and signed by you then sent to our office. In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote your file number, full name, and date of birth.

For information about processing times, please visit the following link to our website:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please refer to the CIC website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

LM
Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
lubob said:
Dear Madam ! Good Day ! Today in the morning i received a reply from CHC New Delhi for an email sent on 16.07.2011 for application status of my pre june application.I wanted to share with all our forum members. regards. here is the email reply : Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.
If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, your application will take two years or more to be processed.
Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.
This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011. As a result, applicants will wait two years or more to be processed.
If you wish to withdraw your application, you may be eligible for a refund of your processing fees.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office. As we are not yet ready to review your file, you are not required send any documents in support of your application. Since your application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates on your file. When we are ready to review your file, we will send a document request letter to you using the contact information we have on your file. That letter will list all documents required to continue processing your application.

Until we contact you, the only information you are required to provide us in order to update your application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in your family composition
- Request to withdraw your application and refund the application fees
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to your representation

If you wish to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative, available at this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp, must be completed and signed by you then sent to our office. In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote your file number, full name, and date of birth.

For information about processing times, please visit the following link to our website:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please refer to the CIC website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

LM
Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message
good information provided by u,+1

Jewelmicro

Aug 12, 2011
ana_ana said:
Yes Kitti-it dissapeared today-and also in july for 2 weekes, but it appeared again (in july-not today)
Dear,
My status Inprocess since July 28, 2011 with RBVO details. I dont know about anybody who got MR with RBVO details with Inprocess status. Please answer my question...

Jewel

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Thanks dear...

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
Hello friends as we pre june applicants struggling with delay . i ve come across a eminent canadian lawyers who sued CIC in 2003 n got a positive decision against wrong policies of CIC ......n now seeing injustice with pre june + pre 2008 applicants he is preparing to sue CIC again for its queue jumping policies n delays ...i had exchanged some emails with him n discussed the matter ,in nutshel he had sent me a Analysis + class action proposal . i told him i will put the same infront all of u my fellow applicants. DO READ IT ,THINK IT n DO YOUR OWN DECISION.........http://www.4shared.com/document/FJTfP-rF/CIC_website_-_an_analysis__rev.html

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
I m unable to open cic website for the last 2 days,ie cic.gc.ca ,anyone else have same prob?