+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-arrival services letter received since 2 months

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Good morning everyone,
I received an email for pre arrival services qualification since February 19th 2020, so since that date I never heard back from IRCC. With the corona pandemic now I feel hopeless about when the next step could be done.
Is anyone has an idea please?

Hellen Han

Apr 15, 2020
Good morning everyone,
I received an email for pre arrival services qualification since February 19th 2020, so since that date I never heard back from IRCC. With the corona pandemic now I feel hopeless about when the next step could be done.
Good morning everyone,
A pre-arrival service letter was also sent to me on Jan 16. Then I received AOR on Feb 14, no any new information after that. When is y
estimated end time in your IRCC account?

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
A pre-arrival service letter was also sent to me on Jan 16. Then I received AOR on Feb 14, no any new information after that. When is y
estimated end time in your IRCC account?
My estimate traitement time has been 100% completed since January 11th 2020

Reactions: Hellen Han

FeliepeRP

Aug 6, 2020
Good morning everyone,
Anything change after you got the letter?
Tks

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi Dann07
I'm the same as you. I have been still waited for feedback until now. There are no any new things to me. Sad
They are not ready yet to let new poeple come to Canada, the reason why IRCC is working only over inland application. They put all of the outland application on standby, even family program.
Let's see maybe by the end of this year.

Reactions: Hellen Han