+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-arrival received this evening

Christtop

Apr 24, 2024
I am 2022 November applicant, I just received a Pre-arrival letter this evening. What next should I be expecting fam? And probable duration. Meanwhile, I applied together for my wife who is still back in Ghana. How does this normal work? Thank you for your contributions, and I pray everyone of us have a reason to smile this year, regardless of!

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
I am 2022 November applicant, I just received a Pre-arrival letter this evening. What next should I be expecting fam? And probable duration. Meanwhile, I applied together for my wife who is still back in Ghana. How does this normal work? Thank you for your contributions, and I pray everyone of us have a reason to smile this year, regardless of!
Congratulations mean you passed the eligibility, soon will be eligibility letter and decision made, CORP, portal 1 and 2. Then the card

Reactions: Christtop

Christtop

Apr 24, 2024
Congratulations mean you passed the eligibility, soon will be eligibility letter and decision made, CORP, portal 1 and 2. Then the card
Wow! Thank you, Saralynn97. Please, do you by chance determine the duration of these remaining stages?

rachelm2000r

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Hi

Congratulations, your journey will be soon over.
A quick question! In which province did you apply

coli

Jan 21, 2020
Congratulations! The next step is to wait for the actual mail that you passed the eligibility portion. at the same time, your overseas family will receive a document request letter for further processing their application in Ghana. The current processing time for PR applications for protected persons is 29 months but fingers crossed you never know.