+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR without being present in Canada?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Now I do, but I didn't know that when I asked a question.
Someone could leave Canada after reading your misinforming answer. If you're gonna misinform people, better don't answer at all.
Didn’t misinform you at all. This is a volunteer forum so if you want professional and legal advice then hire someone. Since you know the path you are planning to apply for then talk to your employer to get community endorsement.

• Haha
Reactions: Franz Maurer

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Now I do, but I didn't know that when I asked a question.
Someone could leave Canada after reading your misinforming answer. If you're gonna misinform people, better don't answer at all.
Still a long shot except for certain NOCs especially with no established ties to the area.

Franz Maurer

Sep 4, 2023
lol
Who the f do you think you are ?
You can’t even do research on your own

I’d notch down the attitude bud if you think you’re going to make it anywhere

Hire a lawyer
I think I'm a guy asking a question on the forum, and who the f do you think you are telling me what to do?!?!?!
None of your f.....g business whether I did or didn't hire a lawyer, if you don't want to answer my question, just don't and get the f out of here.

• Haha
Reactions: bellaluna

Franz Maurer

Sep 4, 2023
Didn’t misinform you at all. This is a volunteer forum so if you want professional and legal advice then hire someone. Since you know the path you are planning to apply for then talk to your employer to get community endorsement.
1. "only option is PNP";
2. "What about RNIP?
You need to get your PR application in by the end of August. Do you have community endorsement because deadline is in 2 days?

• July 31, 2024: Deadline for communities to recommend candidates
  • August 31, 2024: Deadline for candidates to submit a permanent residence application to IRCC"
Yes, indeed, absolutely, that is misinforming. And nonsense. You're saying you don't have to be accurate because I don't pay you? That's not how it works. People don't ask questions on a forum to be mislead, and because you answered my question for free doesn't mean you can answer it wrong since you seem to be a full time advisor on this forum. It doesn't matter and it's none of your business whether I did or didn't hire a professional.
If you are going to milead people better don't answer their questions at all, you might do more damage than good so Idk what you do that for.
Not to mention that you are not even able to admit your mistake, you're arrogant on top of it.

Last edited: