Under process at ircc on 10th sept
Got dispatch email on 4th oct
Total days with Saturday , sunday and public holiday included 28days

Gauvin

Oct 8, 2024

Vanyajain

Apr 13, 2024
Joine

Really don’t know. But its too frustrating. Timeline is 10-15 days and they are taking over a month now. I hope we all get it soon. Please share when you get yours.
My passport reached NDVO on 10th sep for spousal pr stamping. Still waiting for an update.

Mkulk15

Oct 8, 2024
Hi All,
My wife submitted her passport for Spousal PR on 16th Sep and is showing in process since 20th Sep.
How can we follow up with IRCC? Also, did any one get dispatch message?

goosegoose96

Jul 13, 2024
Hello, I'm in the same boat. Submitted passport for copr/visa, it reached ircc delhi on 4th September. Nothing as of yet, but tracker is showing copr document number starting with T and I've also received the 'Prepare for life in Canada ' mail. Should I be worried that my application may get rejected? or is it normal these days for it to take over a month?

Gauvin

Oct 8, 2024
Hello, I'm in the same boat. Submitted passport for copr/visa, it reached ircc delhi on 4th September. Nothing as of yet, but tracker is showing copr document number starting with T and I've also received the 'Prepare for life in Canada ' mail. Should I be worried that my application may get rejected? or is it normal these days for it to take over a month?
No need to worry. Document starts with T letter is your COPR. Means your confirmation of PR. That document is not a travel document but still it is confirmation.