+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
Hello Guys, I just received the Passport Request for my PR stamping. I have a small query, the letter I received states only 3 Visa facilities Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mongolia. I am currently in India have been since the start of my PR application. Can i just send the documents through the VFS to Delhi and follow the procedure as all of you did in this Thread? I am confused
Will the IRCC Delhi have the information on my file and be able to process my stamping or will it cause delays ?
**My application was processed at the Hong Kong IRCC office

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello Guys, I just received the Passport Request for my PR stamping. I have a small query, the letter I received states only 3 Visa facilities Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mongolia. I am currently in India have been since the start of my PR application. Can i just send the documents through the VFS to Delhi and follow the procedure as all of you did in this Thread? I am confused
Will the IRCC Delhi have the information on my file and be able to process my stamping or will it cause delays ?
What country of residence did you mention in your application?

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
No you have to inform IRCC and they will provide you new request letter. Delhi VFS will not accept it because of wrong embassy details.
My suggestion to you, inform ircc through email, then webform and then call 1-888-2422-100

Reactions: kane_kush