+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

Aug 11, 2018
t
This the email you received. Ircc send you email every time there is any update in you application. In donot reply email it is said your status in the application is updated. It is different from other email you must have received previously which states there is change in your application status. Your stamping is done . You will receive dispatch message tomorrow inthe morning. All the best.
thank you

SRK_121

Jul 7, 2024
GCKey got updated today (application status updated) at 2 PM IST. Can't check it since my agent handles the account. Passport submitted and reached them on 13th.
I don't know what to think. It's a Sunday and I'm nervous and my agent will be back tomorrow.
[/QUOTE

Is your a spouse PR Visa. Seems that IRCC Delhi has not started the process of stamping the visa (PR Spouse) on passports submitted/received by 30th May 2024. Has anybody having the same timeline received a dispatch message from VFS. Then this could be reliable info.

vhk2209

Jul 7, 2024
Mine is Spouse PR stamping. Her Passport Submitted to VFS Bangalore on 28th May and is in progress at IRCC Delhi From 30th May. Till date no dispatch message received. Has anybody of the same timeline for Spouse PR received any dispatch message.

Are they dispatching passport submission date-wise or random pick up the submission for processing ???? any idea???
Mine also is part of Spouse PR, submitted on 27th May via VFS Bengaluru and processing since 29th May, no change to the VFS tracker yet.

Anyone else with Spouse PR stamping waiting in this timeline?

shree@guha

Jul 6, 2024
Gckey asking different login id which I don't know.
And in tracker of ircc it's different?
Or the same status it's showing if in my ircc tracking application it's showing mine in progress so gckey account showing same?
M confused bcoz my passport it's under process from 4 th June
yes both are diff. you can create a tracker account n link them (GCkey can be linked to IRCC) .
https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login -->IRCC

VD07

May 3, 2024
This the email you received. Ircc send you email every time there is any update in you application. In donot reply email it is said your status in the application is updated. It is different from other email you must have received previously which states there is change in your application status. Your stamping is done . You will receive dispatch message tomorrow inthe morning. All the best.
Hey, I got the dispatched message/email now, other than visa on the passport, copr paper and counter foil update, is there anything needed to travel?
Timeline
Sent passport on May 27th
Processing from May 31st
Dispatched on July 8th

pandyap

Jul 2, 2024
I got dispatched message today.
Submission: 31 may
Under process: 4 th June
Dispatched message: 8 jun
And this is my tracking number is xxxxxxxxxxx
But I m tracking on bluedart service.
It's saying data not found.
So how can I track?

Last edited:

SBPA19

Jul 5, 2024
I got dispatched message today.
Submission: 31 may
Under process: 4 th June
Dispatched message: 8 jun
And this is my tracking number is 20240531INAMPKT32513
But I m tracking on bluedart service.
It's saying data not found.
So how can I track?
you will be able to track once it's dispatched from the OC New delhi, once it's with the bluedart, the tracking will update

SBPA19

Jul 5, 2024
Recieved dispatch message today at 9:05 am( IST).
Submitted on 31st may 2024
Under process 4th june 2024
Dispatch 8th July 2024

YT@123

Jul 3, 2024
Mine wa
Recieved dispatch message today at 9:05 am( IST).
Submitted on 31st may 2024
Under process 4th june 2024
Dispatch 8th July 2024
Mine was submitted on 30th may
Under process 31st may
I have still not got any dispatch mail this is so annoying man !

ajbmai

Jul 5, 2024
Work Permit

Submitted to VFS office on June 24
Delivered to IRCC Delhi Office on June 26
Under process at IRCC from June 28

Still dont get any confirmation message
when can i expect the passport delivery after stamping?
GOT DISPATCHED MESSAGE TODAY FROM IRCC TO VFS DELHI INCLUDING ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS 3