+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

pandyap

Jul 2, 2024
You can create tracker account.
Gckey asking different login id which I don't know.
And in tracker of ircc it's different?
Or the same status it's showing if in my ircc tracking application it's showing mine in progress so gckey account showing same?
M confused bcoz my passport it's under process from 4 th June

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
I m using this tracker format
It's showing in progress
Later on they will update it to complete and generate the id no and expire date as well.

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
I m using this tracker format
It's showing in progress
I am CEC category and they already created (before passport request) my COPR id no (A123456789) and expire date jan 2025.

SRK_121

Jul 7, 2024
I have just received an update in my spouse’s IRCC account her application is approved today and final decision has been made with the Counterfoil number but the her passport hasn’t yet been dispatched and still under processing with IRCC on June 3. Anyone in similar situation?
Mine is Spouse PR stamping. Her Passport Submitted to VFS Bangalore on 28th May and is in progress at IRCC Delhi From 30th May. Till date no dispatch message received. Has anybody of the same timeline for Spouse PR received any dispatch message.

Are they dispatching passport submission date-wise or random pick up the submission for processing ???? any idea???

123jaya@pr

Jun 25, 2024
Mine is Spouse PR stamping. Her Passport Submitted to VFS Bangalore on 28th May and is in progress at IRCC Delhi From 30th May. Till date no dispatch message received. Has anybody of the same timeline for Spouse PR received any dispatch message.

Are they dispatching passport submission date-wise or random pick up the submission for processing ???? any idea???
Yes same here ,it is strange that ircc delhi is working on Saturday and Sunday. It seems that because of backlog . I think they have stamped 31st may and few 3rd June under processing passport. Because vfs is closed Saturday and Sunday tracker has not been changed. Tomorrow after vfs receives stamped passport we will get dispatch message and tracker will be updated.

Jass bhangu

May 24, 2024
Hello my counter foil got updated just now final decision status approved. I would suggest all waiting since 31st may check their gckey. Because vfs is close today tracter still shows under processing. On Monday it will be updated. After dispatch. Best luck to all .
Same with me. Gc key shows that my application is approved. Does that mean they stamped the passport. Mine was under process from June 10th

123jaya@pr

Jun 25, 2024
Same with me. Gc key shows that my application is approved. Does that mean they stamped the passport. Mine was under process from June 10th
Your gckey shows your eligibility documents reviewed, final decision application approved. Counter foil document no ie Txxxxxxxxxx . This no is your visa no which is stamped on your passport. So don't worry. All is good.

123jaya@pr

Jun 25, 2024
GCKey got updated today (application status updated) at 2 PM IST. Can't check it since my agent handles the account. Passport submitted and reached them on 13th.
I don't know what to think. It's a Sunday and I'm nervous and my agent will be back tomorrow.
This the email you received. Ircc send you email every time there is any update in you application. In donot reply email it is said your status in the application is updated. It is different from other email you must have received previously which states there is change in your application status. Your stamping is done . You will receive dispatch message tomorrow inthe morning. All the best.