+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

VD07

May 3, 2024
No there is no problem with ircc delhi. If you know only 5 people are currently working in the embassy taking care of all the visa related work . As may and June happens to be peak period for all kind of visa stamping. You can understand the pressure they are going through. . So do appreciate their efforts and be patient all will be good from next week I hope so.
Waiting is fine, the prob is the other permits other than spouse pr are getting processed faster, we do not have a clue how they are processing the files, and also there is no proper tracking or enquiry system, and this week particularly was so slow, not much updates, The pain of not getting reunited with family is terrible.

Hopeless2024

Apr 13, 2024
Mine was under process since 19 June .Pls let me know if you get any update. Thank you!
I don't have a dispatched messages instantly it's said they have received a dm package from ircc and ready to collection, due to they're closed Friday due to IOM workshop I will picking up on Monday 8th July ( passport sent in person on June 20th at vfs under process on june 21th at ircc, and vfs received returned passport on July 4th 2 weeks work )

Chixlad

Jul 5, 2024
Submitted - June 4th
IRCC processing - June 6th
Type - PR
Anyone with similar timeline ?
Hopefully we would get dispatch message & mail - next week
I submitted my passport on 3rd June and under process at IRCC since 5th June
Type- spousal sponsorship PR

Shp23

Jun 13, 2024
I don't have a dispatched messages instantly it's said they have received a dm package from ircc and ready to collection, due to they're closed Friday due to IOM workshop I will picking up on Monday 8th July ( passport sent in person on June 20th at vfs under process on june 21th at ircc, and vfs received returned passport on July 4th 2 weeks work )
Ohh nice! It’s to quick.Any updates in your gckey?

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
No im still waiting for dispatch msg.
Under process from 18 june .
That guy received passport collection msg for parents sponsorship.
Thats mean Parents PR is faster than Spousal PR (2 weeks timeline).
Mine is CEC PR stumping (IRCC processing June 27)

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
No there is no problem with ircc delhi. If you know only 5 people are currently working in the embassy taking care of all the visa related work . As may and June happens to be peak period for all kind of visa stamping. You can understand the pressure they are going through. . So do appreciate their efforts and be patient all will be good from next week I hope so.
How you know that only 5 people are working in embassy?

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Is there any specific page related to CEC PR stumping, New Delhi?

shree@guha

Jul 6, 2024
Hi Guys,
i submitted passport for stamping, it was received on June 6th by IRCC , i haven't heard anything still , does anyone have idea how long is the spousal visa processing taking ?