Yes
App. Filed.......
Regulatory Affairs
Hi, got the dispatch message today.

PR stamping

VFS New Delhi - 16 May
Under process at IRCC - 17 May
Dispatch message - 19 June

But I did not get any counterfoil message. How long does it take to get the message?
Same. Received dispatch message a while ago. Sent to vfs mumbai on May 17th and under process from May 21st

Reactions: DKalkhand

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

PR stamping

VFS New Delhi - 16 May

But I did not get any counterfoil message. How long does it take to get the message?
Check after few hours, there isnt specific time

Last edited:

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022

PR stamping

VFS New Delhi - 16 May

Congratulations…
Final decision must have been Approved by now and you can find counterfoil in your documents status.It updates in your GC key account as soon as your visa is stamped.

kg96

Jun 5, 2024
Hi all,
I recently submitted my passport at the VAC chandigarh office on May 6, 2024 and they sent to IRCC on May 8, 2024. I haven’t received any updates yet on my application. I would like to know if someone has an idea how many days it takes for them to review and make decision from the Delhi office. I have been doing some research and found that many applications take only 2-3 weeks and their passports are returned.
I am just getting anxious as to why it has taken them almost 1.5 months and still no update.

Thanks for any help!

Topsee

Jan 3, 2023
Nigeria
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Edmonton CPC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-04-2023
Med's Request
26-04-2024
Med's Done....
29-05-2024
Passport Req..
03-05-2024
Mine was submitted on the 8th May and has been under processing since 9th May 2024. The long wait is really tiring.

natudi30

Apr 16, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Regulatory Affairs
Counterfoil details now reflecting on gc key. Also received dispatch message from vfs Delhi to vfs Mumbai

Reactions: DKalkhand

hotdoc0

Dec 10, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Processing at New Delhi ircc since 17th May.
Just got a dispatch message - "dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEW DELHI. "

Wanted to know how much time it takes to get the counterfoil or approval status on the IRCC website.
Also, in how many days do I get the passport back from VFS?

Thanks
Please check the tracker after a few hours. You should see a message that the passport is ready for collection.
Best of luck!